Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML error from Customs for export declaration

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

After sending the M-message to customs got the error message from customs . Below is the error . Could you please tell me how to solve this .

Regards

Sundra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, since you've redacted the data that was in error, it's quite impossible to analyse!

I'm guessing that this is your first attempt to send such a message, rather than that the previous 100 were received ok - is that so?

If you can overcome your fear of corporate espionage, then please attach the contents of the outbound message, at least from about line 230 onwards.  Please also let us know WHICH M-message was sent.

Otherwise, it would be best to open an OSS Incident.

Regards,

Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave ,

we send M1110 and we got I2540 error message .

it says "'Y915" value is not valid. the Y915 is there in my screen snap .

we have sent many times but this time we got this error.

Please suggest !!

Regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The element should be filled with a Document Type of Category 'CUAI' ("Additional Information" statement).  The permitted values are always 5 characters long - for example '10200' = IP/S goods.

Please check the valid code list, and amend the values in GTS accordingly.  As far as I know, code 'Y915' is for a Document (not an AI statement) relating to Chemical Substances.

Regards,
Dave

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave,

yes it was causing due to the CUAI Documnet type.

Could please tell me the path in SPRO where do we maintain the below document types.

Regards

Santosh

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

SAP Global Trade Services > Customs Management > Customs Code Lists > Maintain Customs Code Lists for Legal Regulation.

After specifying your LR ('CUSFR'), choose Code List PAPTY.  Create the new entries with code and description.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)