cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO print after confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need to Print TO label after TO confirmation.I found exit MWMTO002 but its in update mode here I can not call transaction LT31.

Could you please suggest.

Regards,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_sagarsethi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Anupam,

Please help me understand it.. The person confirms, requires the Transfer order label.

Understanding your requirement & the way system has print configuration, only option you have is to call the smartform directly that is assigned in OMLV configuration from the exit.

You can not rely on LT31 to perform something during confirmation at all.

Thanks

Anand

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OMLV does not support printing with Smartforms. You will need to create a custom print program on top of everything else for that.

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohd Khan the Printing settings that you indicate are for printing at the time of TO Creation. The request specifically is about printing at TO Confirmation. I personally wish SAP had provided a standard way to change print timing from Creation to Confirmation - I have run into this at several of my clients.

Raghu

Mohd Khan wrote:

hi

are able to print TO lables? if no then you need to setup the printing PO settings ,

Print Transfer Orders and Labels - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

Printing Transfer Order in warehouse management.

Message was edited by: Raghu Govindarajan - I think I got the wrong Mohd Khan linked the first time around

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not do CALL TRANSACTIONS or do other commits from within that user exit. You should however be able to call the underlying program that you have set up in OMLV from the user exit instead of LT31. You might have to provide it some of the data, because normally SAP expects you to print labels on TO creation and not Confirmation. If you have a custom form, you could consider by-passing the print program all together and calling it from the exit.

If you do have a COMMIT that you can't get around, put the code  in a function module and call it with the "IN BACKGROUND TASK" and "DESTINATION" options.