cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Use FPM as Mobile Responsive?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i am developed a fpm application using webdynpro   but  i want use that in mobile responsive  all screens and 'UI 'elements are automatically

adjust the screen  in mobile  and tab  it is possible ? if possible how ? please  give any solution about this ?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

to some extend it is possible. See this blog.

In addition on Freestyle UIBB level, you may use the Client Detector

wd_this->wd_get_api( )->get_application( )->get_client_information( )

to react on screen size and orientation.

Furthermore there is a special layout (-> Tile Layout) that may be used for responsive forms,

see the test component WDR_TEST_TILE_LAYOUT.

Regards,

Simon

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But it is still NOT a full "responsive" solution. That is my point. Pick right tool for right job.

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

yes I agree, but Siva has asked about the options within FPM/WDA in general.

Regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon ,

thank you  for reply , i was try what your sending  blog link  that is not working properly many screens having the scroll bars in mobile but as per my requirement  don't show the scroll bars . but it will show the scrolls .please give me any other possibilities about the screen responsive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon Hoeg,

yes i want mobile responsive with FPM/WEBDYNPRO, give me any suggestions or  solution for mobile responsive?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christopher Solomon,

any solution for the mobile responsive with fpm /webdynpro that blog i did't  with  test program but i am not getting properly, if give me any other solutions for mobile responsive ? please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if we develop  the separate' ui 'elements for  mobile or i pad responsive ? is it possible separate screen elements for  mobile or desktop in fpm?  we develop with that type of  screen elements to develop fpm application it possible for mobile responsive?

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

for moment you should have all the ncessary informations.

I think the best would be that we analyse your example directly. Can you create a customer message on BC-WD-CMP-FPM?

Regards,

Simon

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

as of Netweaver SAP_UI 754, ABAP Platzform 1909) the Fiori Classic UIs (WebGUI, WebDynpro, Floorplan Manager) are getting responsive and touch enabled, see https://blogs.sap.com/2019/06/06/touch-enablement-of-the-classical-uis/

Best regards,

Simon

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not possible. WDA and FPM is not optomized for mobile devices. The "render engine" they use has never been updated to handle "responsiveness". For responsive apps, you should be developing SAPUI5 (or FIORI) applications.