Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to change the logon screen of sap user wise

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Good day....

I want to change the logon screen of SAP for user wise. For particular users, I want particular screen. In SAP is there is any provision to do that ?

Kindly reply

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

I think you can change the SAP logon screen for all users in a SAP instance. it is not possible to change particular user.

Kindly refer the SCN Wiki link How to add or change the image on logon screen. - Basis Corner - SCN Wiki

BR

SS

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SS,

Thanks for the reply. I changed the logon screen. it changed for all users because all of them are in one instance.

I want to know whether there is any way that some particular user will get any particular screen, via some user exit?

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

AFAIK you can't achieve a personalised logon screen on a per user basis. A user-exit will kick in post login (authentication).

Maybe someone else might enlighten us all otherwise.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

No way to achieve this

I have heard of Persona but that is for sap easy access or any transaction code screen image-engineering

Regards

Prithviraj

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Prithviraj,

Can you please elaborate ??

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

SAP Screen Personas provides a simple drag and drop approach to modify many common SAP GUI screens to make them more usable as well as more visually appealing.

My bad, it is not something related to login screen but customising sap tcode screens and all that

SAP Screen Personas 3.0 – SAP Help Portal Page

Regards

Prithviraj

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

Could you share your detail requirement to change logon screen?

BR

SS

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SS,

I want to change the sap easy access screen. by editing the image name in SM30 -> SSM_CUST, I can able to do it. Now the user wants, for some particular user he wants some scrolling options in the sap easy access screen. Is that possible ss?

Regards

Praveen

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen.

I thing its not possible.

BR

SS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

, better to get the confirmation and clarity also, why do not you post your requirement in a mail & then drop it to support.india@sap.com

Thanks,

Kaushik