cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Development SAP Interactive form

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have interactive form (from external file .pdf file) and need to develop this form to input data in this form

but I don't know It can develop this solution ?

I need example program or solution to develop form.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First off....what "area" are you using this form in?

For example, if for HR/HCM, you can use HCM Processes and Forms and have everything handled for you (simply add your form to the configuration and you don't have to build all the framework around it).

Some areas have similar solutions.

Most often, you will be building a Webdynpro ABAP app to act as your "framework" to display your form, which you will collect data, and then these fields will map back to the "context" in your WDA app for you to use/process as needed.

As for example, just search Google for "SAP adobe interactive forms tutorial" or "webdynpro interactive form" and you will find LOTS.

0 Kudos

Thank you for answer,

Example

This form http://www.rd.go.th/publish/fileadmin/tax_pdf/withhold/approve_wh3_081156.pdf

I have data from SAP System Witholding Tax Cert. (Thailand)

but I need to export data (from SAP) to this form.

I don't know Adobe form (SFP) can do it ? or Can I upload this form for development ? or I should development new form ?

SW.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Thank you for answer,

I found solution for this problem

KaoOat

diego_santos
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Take the report FP_TEST_03 and Adobe Form FP_TEST_03_TABLE as examples.

Regards,

Diego

suneel_uggina
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sw,

If the PDF form which you provided is not built in SAP, you have to build the form through SFP Transaction.In sfp we can build layout  and interface .

Layout    : we build the layout what ever the fields in the provided pdf.

Interface : In interface we export data from SAP to form,which we want to see in output pdf by writing logic and binding the variables ( which holds data ) in layout.

If the form is already built in your sap system you have to configure that adobe form  where you want to trigger.

If you are not familiar with adobe forms, please find the link for  simple example.

Adobe Forms from Scratch - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki.