cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Product in MDM version 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Its Raja Singh presently working on SAP-MDM version 3.0. We have a client who wants to replace their master data system to SAP-MDM prefebly.

In view of this i wanted to show them how a Proudct/Business partner will be created in SAP MDM.

AS I am able to create Buiness partner and change master using transaction codes but i unable to do so for PRODUCT as i don't know the T-Code for the same.

Do i need some setting to have t-code for creation of PRODUCT.

When I am using t-code commpr1 , it says " This T-code is locked in MDM use portal".

Can anyone guide me how to proceed step by step for creation of Product in MDM. you can Email me also relevent document at rajas_96@rediffmail.com

In A Positive Anticipation

Thanks

Raja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Mark63
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I didn't quite understand what you mean by creating/changing data using transaction codes, because within SAP MDM 3.0 you are in a portal environnment and don't work with transaction codes.

General remark: Information on the up-to-date MDM 5.5 is provided in the Service Marketplace. For an overview of MDM 5.5, see also http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/mdm/capabilities provided with sap mdm 5.5.pdf.

Kind regards, Markus