cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Server Proxy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi @ ,

I have a scenarion where i need to make changes in the Server Proxy.I dont know from where to start as the destination for the message coming from the SAP XI to proxy isnot clear to me.

I dont know where the message gets stored in proxy when it is passed to it.Or in which method it is passed ?I have to capture that data and perform some operations before calling proxy

Its very urgent please help

REgards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

Basically your proxies are generated over your message interfaces.

In your case as you are dealing with Server Proxies, can you provide more inputs on,

1. What do you need to change? Is there some change in the datatype/ message type of your inbound interface?

If yes then you need to regenrate the proxy in your SAP system for this message interface and make the change in the Execute method's implementation of this proxy class as per requirement.

2. If your requirement is functional where the data sent from XI to the Proxy is correct, but you need to make changes in the Processing Logic, do not regenerate the proxies but instead make the changes in your Execute method of your proxy class.

Refer to the blogs pointed above as they are good start up's and they should give a fair idea of how proxies work.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

Check this details on proxy

ABAP Proxy

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Client Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Server Proxy

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Coding

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/07/28/smarter-approach-for-coding-abap-proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just have a look at this link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/advancedsearch?query=abap%20server%20proxy&cat=sdn_weblog

Hope this helps u

Regards,

Gunasree

former_member335553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link for server proxy