cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording not found error

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SAP Contact Center SP09 with all the hotfixes.

We have 2 call centers at location A & B, that are connected with data center at location C. Application, database & reporting servers are installed in data center at location C. At call center location A & B we have Media gateway, PRI lines, MRS for local recording & PSTN VU. Both the call centers are recording calls locally and files are stored in local storage.

Call are coming and recordings are happening properly. I am getting recording not found error when try to listen recording. When am clicking on listen button in online monitoring its giving recording not found error in CDT and also am not able to listen recording of my calls through History view in CDT. All the necessary rights are available with agents and supervisor to listen recording.

All the recording files are available at recording path and we can listen physical files by using any media player. I have checked all the logs but found no error.

Anybody encounter this issue before or can share their suggestions.

Regards

Chand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Your application server (Agent server component) must be able to access A&B location recording folder via UNC path or you need to sync all the recordings to place, where central application server can read these files.

0 Kudos

Thanks Agur.

Earlier location A & B was not reachable from each other. After doing necessary changes it starts working.

Regards,

Chand

Answers (0)