cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy requirements : Restrict only accrual items to the credit note from credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

We have a requirement from the client regarding the rebate credit notes .

After the final settlement of rebates process, the credit notes are created  with reference to the credit memo requests (through final settlement ) process.

My question here is , can we restrict the items into the credit note from credit memo request where only items which has an accrual value should be copied. Rest of items with zero value (does not have value) should be ignored in the credit note.

I know this can be done through copying requirements in VTFA at items level. Currently we have copying requirement 002 (item related).

How can we achieve this requirement through enhancement?

Thank you.

Regards

Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RAF
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

with help of ABAP'er you can create your own coyp requierement (for example 902) and assign it.

Here you have to check the (accrual) value of the item to be copy relevant.

Don't Forget to complete those items - also some Status update with ABAP might be required.

BR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, while creating credit note with reference to credit memo request, you can very well select the required line items manually.  Also, I presume, since this is not going to be a regular exercise (creation of credit note), going for unnecessary customization can be avoided.  Secondly, I don't understand why zero values items are there in credit memo request which you need to explain in detail

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Lakshmipathi sir.

Here users doesnot want to select the items in final settlement process as similar to partial settlement process.

User is performing final settlement and creating credit memo requests and credit notes accordingly.

Example : Rebate agreement - Value agreement

rebate conditions - 10 items .

Based on sales volume - accruals has to be settled for 2 items (out of all items from different orders).

credimemo request is creating with all the items from the rebate condition records.Is this correct?

the items which has an accrual are coming with values and the remaining are coming with zero values(screen shot attached)