SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sap isu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I want any one to hlep me to find table in sap isu for contract not yet billed in month when mro deleted only or give me the t code for this sanario

Mhammad

15 REPLIES 15

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try e25t

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Table is EITR

you can try EA05

0 Kudos

When we delete MRO how l can know the contract not yet billed in month

Ea05 give as the out sort only when we create the meter read

0 Kudos

E25t give us the bill docment when enter the read ruslt

0 Kudos

We want the conract not billed when some one delete the MRO for every month

0 Kudos

The fact that the MRO can be deleted strongly implies the lack of billing.

0 Kudos

But we want know that for follow that contract

0 Kudos

If the MRO is deleted, it wont exist to then relate to an installation/contract. To be honest I'm no longer even sure what you are asking for.

do you want to record the deleted read for future analysis?

do you want to set off a workflow when deleting a read to then do something else?

A contract will by proxy be assigned a portion (or directly an alt portion), you could report on contracts that dont have billing per the schedule records for the portion.

Try clearly restating your requirements.

0 Kudos

This is not available in standard.  You need to create a report for this as it seems a very customer specific request.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Technically, when you are reversing a MRO,it gets deleted from EABL table, and doesn't gets stored in any specific standard table.You can find it in change history table CDHDR and CDPOS, however, that's not a good way.

If you want to store the MR reversals, then you need to do an enhancement in the exit, EDMLELSV, to store it in some custom table.

Thanks,
Amlan

0 Kudos

Thaks alot for all

But if there method for Give us the contracts that dont have billing per the schedule records for the portion is good

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a SAP standard t,code EEIS3.  This is basically, a SAP query which has Contract and the biling period as the input and will list all the installations which are unbilled as output.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi

Can you give us the table view use for that

Thanks

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

As mentioned before - there is no table for this.  It would be determined programatically.  The transaction that Amlan mentioned is an example.  It is easy to see that it is a standard query where you can look at via the query transactions.