cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM-WBS element ,users id/CP/Position

basanasupriya
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a query .I am working for extended classic scenario. I am new to my project.

It seems currently the WBS element  is assigned to position in SAP.

I would like to know the feasibility /possibility of changing WBS ownership to user id/CP instead of position.

users are replicated from HR system to SRM.

please advise on priority basis.

Thanks & Regards,

Supriya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't, unless you go for custom code. Why would you want to change it anyway?

Regards,

Robin

basanasupriya
Explorer
0 Kudos

i am new to this project and I was assigned this task...I need to enquire first why do they want to change?

I  only knew that WBS element is maintained in finance system. Correct me if I am wrong.

How it is linked with particular position? .any idea..

please advise..

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

In SRM,

1. Go to transaction PPOMA_BBP (organisational model).

2. Search for the position you want to maintain (or a higher level organisational unit if you want to give the below group of positions all the same WBS - this lowers maintenance effort).

3. Go to the attributes tab

4. Select the maintain attribute -> search for WBS-element completely down in the list or technical name PRO.

5. Maintain it with the wanted value

6. Save

Again, if you want to have it maintained in any other way, you have to create custom code to store and handle all WBS account assignments.

basanasupriya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks a lot..

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It does not work that way in marking your answer as helpful because you were the person who needed help in your situation. So in case you feel the answer of another person helped your course, you are supposed to mark their answers as helpful or mark as correct in case that if you feel that person's solution solved your issue.

Hopefully my friends also discussed something like that in the below area

Thanks,

Kaushik