cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! needed MWST missing , error requirement 07 not fullfilled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

we got a new issue of MWST ( ZWST), and it is really blocking our business now...

The error message : Mandatory condition MWST not found. 

In our prodúction system

In pricing "Analysis" MWST - access 050 Domestic Taxes

The requirement 07 is on the access sequence level - to check if the ALAND ( source ) and LAND1 ( Destination ) are the same.

form kobed_007.

sy-subrc = 4.

check: komk-aland ne space.

check: komk-land1 ne space.

if at005-xegld = 'X' and et005-xegld = 'X' and

komk-stceg is initial.

sy-subrc = 0.

exit.

endif.

check: komk-aland = komk-land1.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

It is definitively an inland business in Germany. For  ALAND and LAND1? which fields should I check, I checked the delivery Plant and address of ship to ? they are both in Germany

And i checked the condition VK13, the 19% is maintained there.

And I tried in our test system, of course another inland customer, the problem is not there, and the MWST is found by 050 Domestics Taxes

Could any experts help me ?

because it is really blocking our billing process...

Thanks looooooot !!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

interesting is , i checked the other access 040 "Departure Country / Destination Country " or 060 "Export Tax" , the requirements 08 is not fullfilled, Does that mean, it is neither export nor domestic ???, how could that be ???

* Export / Import transaction

form kobed_008.

sy-subrc = 4.

check: komk-aland ne komk-land1.

if ( komt1-koaid eq 'D' ) .          "Only for tax conditions

if ( at005-xegld eq 'X'     ) and  "participant european community

( et005-xegld eq 'X'     ) and

( komk-stceg  is initial ) .

exit.

endif.

endif.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

* Prestep

form kobev_008.

sy-subrc = 4.

check: komk-aland ne komk-land1.

sy-subrc = 0.

endform.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You post a lot coding, so it can be assumed that you are familiar with debugging?

Since this coding is pretty small and is actually just checking 3 variables, it should be pretty easy to set a breakpoint and see how these variables are filled.

In my system I could even click a different access for the same condition in the analysis  and could usually immediately know how certain fields are filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

I can read some coding, but not that deep.

actually the codings i posted are found in the test system , in which I can NOT simulate the same error. because in test system, I got the MWST.

Plus I dont have the authorization in production system.

Thanks for the answer anyway.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems to be a strange test system if it does not even have the condition and access sequence that is present in production.

Is this issue with a single customer or with all customers delivered from a certain plant?

What is new in the process? the plant, the storage location, the customer, the coding for the requirement? When did it start to make problems? Have you been able to bill this customer earlier without issues?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The coding in the routine 007 also reads komk-stceg is initial.

Did you check whether the payer customer master or ship-to or sold-to (depending on how the tax determination rule is set up), has VAT registration number added in it?

Similar issue was discussed at

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Shiva,

thanks for ur anwser,

I checked the payer , customer and shipto , there is no VAT filled with value.

the problem now is , we have 2 positions in the invoice, one normal product, and one packaging material (VERP), The MWST can be found by the normal product ( also 050 Domestic Tax ) , but not by the packaging material.

Thus , i assume that should not be the problem with payer or shipto or customer, since they are the same on the header,.

at005-xegld = 'X' and et005-xegld = 'X' and

komk-stceg is initial.

Since stceg is intial, then it must be one of the above <> X. but could u tell what is these 2 xegld comes from ?

since i checked the table t005, since dep. and destination country are both Germany, thus X is already filled in table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any field in material , I should check ?

I compared the material in Test system

material in test system has accounting 1 , 2,

but in production system , material doesnt have accounting 1, 2

thus in pricing , also no VPRS

could that be a problem ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Juergen,

thanx for the answer,

we are using a new material in position , which is packaging material , and only for this material no mwst can not be found. pls refer to the info I attached below.

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In a material master is only 1 table that has to do with taxes which is table MLAN, and the maintenance is made from 2 views of a material master,  with an entry in the tax field on the purchasing view (that is for procurement only) and with an entry in the tax classification section in the sales view.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Recke,

1. Do you see values getting polulated VBRK-TAXK9 and VBRP-TAXM1 or VBRP-TAXM2 or ... or VBRP-TAXM9?

2. Further, do you see values in MLAN-TAXM1 or MLAN-TAXM2 or ....or MLAN-TAXM9?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every Helper,

first very thanx for the information.

now we may found the problem and the solution.

the cause is, we have packaging material without correct unit of meaure in material master, thus the bonus calcuation went wrong in invoice. ( palletes are in PCs and bonus is calculated by TON)

<

after adding exchange e.g. 1TO = 50 PCs

if we update the price in invoice with B - redetermine the price, then the MWST will be missing

if we update the price in invoice with I - update the Rebate condition only, everything goes well.

And by the normal material, and after adding the exchange rate, even if i use B to update invoice, the error does NOT comes again.

The problem seems to be solved, but i am still curious about the reason, Does any one can explain ?

Thanks anyway