cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Migrate legacy customer master data into S/4 Hana without using RDS.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have couple  of questions on S/4 Hana.

1. With Out using RDS how to migrated Customer master data into S/4 Hana.
  2. Is there any Business Partner with customer/vendor IDOC is available in S/4 Hana?
  3. How to find Business Partner to Customer Number mapping link in S/4 Hana.
  4. How to differentiate Ship_to, Sold_to, Bill_to ext..Customer in S/4 Hana.
  5. How can I add Ship_to, Sold_To ext .. in Sales order (S/4 Hana).
  6. Is there any IDOC for BP( with Customer/Vendor ) to send data from One System  to another S/4 hana  systme.

Raj...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. With Out using RDS how to migrated Customer master data into S/4 Hana. --

LSWM you can find more info -

1. Is there any Business Partner with customer/vendor IDOC is available in S/4 Hana? -

According to the simplification list - Cremas and Debmas are discontinued in 1511 -http://uacp.hana.ondemand.com/http.svc/rc/PRODUCTION/pdfa4322f56824ae221e10000000a4450e5/1511%20000/...

1. How to find Business Partner to Customer Number mapping link in S/4 Hana. -
  2. How to differentiate Ship_to, Sold_to, Bill_to ext..Customer in S/4 Hana. -

Bp roles, Business partner is the customer(Soldto,shipto, billto etc..) depending upon which BP role they are assigned to.

1. How can I add Ship_to, Sold_To ext .. in Sales order (S/4 Hana). -

You will add Business partners.

1. Is there any IDOC for BP( with Customer/Vendor ) to send data from One System  to another S/4 hana  systme. -

Currently the best input for BP is RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN

0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna,

Is there any BAPI for BP(Customer/Vendor) creation in S/4 Hana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN - This is an RFC enable function module. That is used in SAP Data migration solution for BP. Please take a look at the input structures you will find(KNA1, LFA1 structures)