cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to download all the profiles that are been created in the system.For this i went to suim and choose the option of <b>for profiles</b> where i got some list of 500 profiles.Apart from some profiles where the user name is mentioned inthe description of the profile, i m unable to get the info of the other profiles which are genearted.I tried to check the users or any info about that profile i get the error "no matching user found."

Pls suggest how can i get the list of profiles and downloading of the same.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member618758
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you simply want to download profiles, you just go to t-code pfcg (profile is replaced by pfcg now for much easier to allocate authorizations), click on profile-> download or transport, or use SCC8 export and use SAP_USER as the selected profile.

If you want to see all profiles-> users, check usr10 in se16.

All profiles in the system: usr11.

UST10C User master: Composite profiles

UST10S User master: Single profiles

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Thanks for the valuable suggestions.I had tried with the se16 and usr10s in which i get the list profiles but the problem i m facing is when i give numbet of hits as blank it shows me some 12000 odd recored and when i specify hits upto 1lac its still shows me the list of 1lac records.So i m confused now how can i come to know about the actual profile in the system.As i want these profile for the analysing purpose and its not at all advisable to check all the list of profiles.

Request you to please suggest to how to get the list of all the profiles.

former_member618758
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case to find out the actual profiles in your system (w/o duplicates).

There are 2 ways:

1. Go to se16 and put USR10 (not USR10S), just click on "Number of Entries" without inputing anything, you should get a count, that's the count of number of profiles in you system than you can hit "Execute" button to get details.

2. Another way is to go to tcode SU02, there should be a Profile under "Manually edit authorization profiles", click on the 2 connected square boxes on right(to pull all the profiles down), than you can expand the Restrictions box to get more hits, the hit list should match your usr10 list from point 1. then you can print to a file to get all the profiles list.

Thanks,

George

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amit,

to get a better chance of a good answer, you should post your question in the SECURITY forum at

Good luck.