cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR : KD503 Complete allocation structure A1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you please advise why this error appears. I am running CJ8G for periodic settlement where it gives me below error. The problem is that 699999910 GL is the part of configuration OKO6 A1 > Assignment  > 20 (expense accounts) > settlement cost elements. It is not part of source and was not posted to the sender WBS as it is auto post only. We were using it for 4 month without any error but this month gives and error.

Complete allocation structure A1

Message No. KD503

Diagnosis

During settlement, the system puts the sender debits into groups (assignments), which are settled using the same settlement cost element. The settlement assignment is made in the allocation structure, which is stored in the settlement rule for the sender (under settlement parameters).
Cost element 6999999010 cannot be assigned to a settlement cost assignment in allocation structure A1, and therefore it cannot be assigned to a settlement cost element.

Procedure

Possible solutions are as follows:

• If the posting under cost element 6999999010 was made to the sender because of an incorrect entry, and you can reverse the posting, and do not need to update the allocation structure. You only need to reverse the incorrectly assigned posting before repeating the settlement. Exception: For an investment measure with a line item settlement, you need to extend the allocation structure, even after the reversal.
  • If the posting was made correctly, you can do the following:
    a) You can assign a different allocation structure to the sender: In the master data maintenance for the sender, choose "Settlement rule -> Goto -> Settlement parameters" and then enter a different allocation structure.
  • If necessary, also check whether the correct allocation structure is entered in the settlement profile. The allocation structure is defaulted in the settlement profile when you create sender master data or when you maintain the settlement rule.
  • You can update allocation structure A1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check t code OKO6  allocation settings A1 settings and also check t code OKO7 also.

or

Create new variant in CJ8G then run again.

Regards,

KRK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Thanks for reply. I have checked both OKO6 and OKO7. no problem with settlement profile or allocation structure. In general configuration and variant is ok. I have run it for other companies without and error. It gives me problem with one specific WBS on fixed company where I have already checked settlement rule and profile. Everything is ok and also there is no posting with 69*  in WBS as the sender cost.

Regards.

AA

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check is there any RA cost element assigned in that cost element group OKO6 ??.

And also check is there any tick mark in assign cost element like below screen in OKO6

Regards,

KRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is basically how configs looks like.

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Azer,

Your assignments of 6 serious cost elements not active it should be green color but here it is showing red color. try to active green color properly then re run CJ8G. example like below :

Regards,

KRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi,

Reds are because of overlap in other controlling areas. Mine is 1000 which does not have any error. this is just warning for my controlling area, is not it ? By the way it was working with this configuration almost for 5 month without error after go live. 

former_member198686
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Azer,

Please test it in you quality systems and also check same configuration available in your quality red mark showing like above screen but normally it will not accept pls check once again with your CO Controlling function consultant ..

Regards,

KRK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Already solved. No problem with configuration. The problem with wrong depreciation and subsequent correction entries made to GL account 69*. Corrected depreciation and all related documents and now everything works. Correction entries were made in previous period while no problem was detected in current.