Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI OVERVIEW PAGE

hussain_p
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

1)How to add standard fiori apps in overview Page?

2)How to do navigable fiori launchpad? ex Navigational app in Fiori Launchpad - YouTube

3)Navigation in overview pages

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

You can find the navigation app here: GitHub - kovboyjder/Ztile_navigation: Deep navigation in Fiori Launchpad

hussain_p
Participant
0 Kudos

How to add standard fiori apps in overview Page?

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hussain,

We dont directly integrate apps to overview page. As the name suggests it will just show some highlevel information about the usecase in the overview page, so that most of the details are visible outside in the launchpad, and user dont is notified, say some point the threshold value is on red, or pending items.

You need to have some annotations, in order to integrate your Fiori apps, as out of the box solution, Fiori 2.0 can be seen showing some of the features where standard apps are integrated, again they are on s4, as they will need annotations and other hana based approach.

You can see how you can create your own page here :

Whats available in first release :

FAQs :

regards,

Tejas

hussain_p
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thanks for your response.

I am using S/4 HANA 1511 , am able to create cards in overview page but i want add some of KPI's there( no idea is it released or not ).

if you have any useful document reg overview pages , could you please share.

Thanks

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are looking for to integrate overview page, you need to create custom like i said above, above are the links on how to do it. They should be helpful.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Fiori 2.0 on S4H is not yet launched, where the OVP is integrated.

The Structure of SAP Fiori 2.0 Apps: From Work ... | SCN