christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

at the moment there are only two filter options available in the Q&A area:

• all questions
  • unanswered questions

In the past a lot of moderators wanted a filter for questions with zero reaction. Because so the moderator can take special care of such "unattended" questions and raise the level of satisfaction for users.

So is an extension of these filter options planned in the near future or will we remain at these two options?

Best regards,

Christoph

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FYI: 

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

and already requested some more years ago:

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry if my beta feedback at times might resemble this, but good to know someone's listening and see the same passionate community beta testers in the 2013 thread 

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Having the unanswered filter would be enough, right?

Regards,

Moshe

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

not really. For Moderators it was very useful to have the option to filter for "threads with no reaction" at the moment. Because this helps to ensure that moderators can take care of them to help to provide information in this questions as well.

"Unanswered question" filter will also deliver hits and questions where other users already made proposals.

BR

Christoph

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

fyi, this thread is also about the same thing:

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Thank you all. I added this to the feedback list

Johan_H
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I noticed that in the beta this is now the behavior of the Unanswered Questions filter: only questions with zero replies are shown. Is this by design?

I would expect there to be three filters:

• All questions
  • Unanswered questions
  • Questions with zero responses
ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johan,

yes, this was our request as we'd like to filter for "untouched" items, i.e. the last bullet point "Questions with zero responses" would be really important for us.

Here All Questions in SAP Supplier Relationship Management - SAP Answers I can still see also Questions with replies.

Anyway I believe your solution would be the best WIN-WIN for everyone, i.e. the filters

• All questions
  • Unanswered questions
  • Questions with zero responses

As I unerstand that indeed that is a valid request too to show items without "Best Answer" and for us it is important to filter for "untouched".

Cheers,

Ervin