Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP QM Usage decision quantity define invoice quantity

anitaarifin04
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP expert,

Is there any function to make an invoice (Tcode MIRO) based on approve quantity (good stock) in usage decision incoming inspection SAP QM?

Because in standard SAP for invoice (Tcode MIRO) based on GR Puchase order quantity (Tcode MIGO)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

You can restrict the invoice clearance if the Quality is not clear the stock from quality to unrestricted..

this you can achieve with the help of ABAPer with the below Exit

LMR1M001

here you have to refer the PO Number and inspection lot number from the goods movement document, ensure whether that inspection lot has been cleared from QI or not, if it is cleared then how much quantity has been cleared..

with reference to that quantity system should allow you to clear the MIRO

Refer the below thread

MIRO - User Exit during SAVE: Read items & ... | SCN

Regards,

Venkatesh..

former_member198406
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

You can use the QM in Procurement functionality to have control based on Usage Decision in Invoicing. You need to configure a control key which block the invoice.

Follow the path:

SPRO >> Quality Management >> QM in Logistics >> QM in Procurement >> Define Control Keys

in that, you can configure the control key (see the below screenshot)

Assign this control key to the material master in Quality Management in Procurement Data section and then you can have the control in place.

Also, you can use user exit LMR1M001-User exits in Logistics Invoice Verification  (component EXIT_SAPLMRMP_010) to restrict the MIRO based on Usage Decision Valuation (Accepted / Rejected).

Regards,

Dipeshkumar Bhavsar

anitaarifin04
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Dipeshkumar,

Thanks for help. But I don't activate qm in procurement. Is there another solution for this?

Regards,

Anita

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is option available, I worked on that scenario but I dont what is the backend configuration behind this.

Basically what I have done there as SAP MM End-User-

1. Create Purchase Order

2. Post the Goods _Receipts with movement type 103

3. QM Module user release the material through transaction code QA11(Here in backend system also posted 105(release from blocked stock)

4. post the Invoice

In step No.3 I dont know what is the configuration requires to generate inspection lot & releasing the material from QI stock.

QM Guys please help!!

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan

anitaarifin04
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Ankur

Thanks for help. But if  I choose that transaction way,  for the invoice (Tcode MIRO)  still based on GR PO quantity (Tcode MIGO)

Thanks and regards,

Anita A.

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Than you have to go for custom!!through user exit/badi