cancel
Showing results for
Search instead for
Did you mean:

can't log on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can't log on because it auto-saved my username and logon. it takes me to some email-authentication page which i can't get through because it says my email has already been used for an account. which is obvious because I've already done that and dont need to pick a username. pelase fix

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I have the same problem with you before. Different account don't allow the same email address. So now I just use one account and delete another one.

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My friend ,

I would request you to be a little bit more specific. Where you are not able to login? Is it in any website, then, you can clear password from browser history. If you have access in that e-mail id, then you can also ask for reset. But if you forgot your account or password, then its basically issue from your side. SCN people are like users just like you and me & SCN Moderators are there to give solutions/guide to your SAP matters, they are sort of non-paid volunteers. Please be specific or else your matter will remain unanswered, in case you just made a temporary login with a temporary Discussion thread just to post this & sit for the issue getting automatically fixed by ownself. Everyone of us in SCN, we work, provide details & then get the required info or earn appreciation. Do not mean to be personal, Sorry if hurt.

Thanks,

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is my correspondence with SAP. I have followed all their procedures. if you need more information, let me know. There is something inherently wrong with their login process that is blocking my access to my logon. no other login process in the world requires you to pick a username after making an account.

Hello Matthew

Thank you for contacting SCN Support team.

I have successfully deleted this P user SCN profile P1942075205 (lifetime points accumulated was 1)

How to proceed logging in to SCN platform with

Before attempting to log in again, please take the following steps:

  1. 1.Go in to the settings area of all browsers you have installed on your PC and delete all offline pages, temporary files and cached cookies.
  2. 2.Clear Certificates from the browser to clear Certificates (Internet Explorer) Go to --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Content --> Certificates --> Select your certificate and remove it.
  3. 3.Open a single browser window and log in to " http://scn.sap.com/welcome ".

*Be sure to access SCN profile using only the User ID specified S, and the NOT the email address.

During initial login a new SCN Profile will be created based on the user ID you logged in with S user ID

If you have any further issues, do not hesitate to write us again.

Kind Regards,

Monika

IT Service Desk

SAP Community Network Team

http://scn.sap.com/

Complete missions to earn points and badges and become an SCN expert!

We hope our service was helpful for you and would appreciate it if you could take a minute to fill out our short survey.

Technical Information:

----------------------

Case Id: 469190

Origin Sender:

Original Message Follows:

------------------------

From: "Wong, Matthew" <>

To: SAP Network <sapnetwork@sap.com>

Subject: RE: impossible to log on to your scn website  (KMM761325V16068L0KM)

Date: 15 September 2016 05:45:02 IST

Hi,

Can you please remove all my account not S-user account.

Also, please validate my log in for this email and send me the username required for it.

I am still getting a prompt for username after logging in and authenticating.

Matt

From: "Wong, Matthew" <>

To: "sapnetwork@sap.com" <sapnetwork@sap.com>

Subject: impossible to log on to your scn website

Date: 07 September 2016 23:26:51 IST

why does your website let me put username and password, and then ask me to

Thank you for activating your account. A welcome letter will be sent to the email account you registered with, mwong@.com.

Please confirm the username you would like to use for this account

The following name will be displayed on your SCN user profile:

First Name:

Matthew'

Last Name:

Wong'

Message was edited by: Jerry Janda

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

     Hope now your problem resolved. That is why it is suggested to create/have separate e-mail id for separate SCN-user id.

     Just for Note: Your S-User Id you can use for all types of SAP site login, when you just login & it creates a copy from the details of the S-User id.

Thanks,

Kaushik