cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Account determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

Whwn i save a billing document i am getting an error(i.e Error in account determination), immediately i cheked in Assignment in G/l Account,there for each table i maintained account determination procedure. what exactly need to be done. i used ERL MWS account keys in determination procedure kindly give some inputs regarding this.

thanks in advance

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raju,

we thought u have to maintain currency conversions in financial accounting.

the path would be img-financial accounting-(general settings)----

(the path is not so clear)

but search it inthe same area where u can find the tab as MAINTAIN CURRENCY CONVERSIONS

as this is a rough idea it will help u

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Requirement 2 is With CO acct.assignt. The system could not carry out accounting determination because that requirement was not met. In other words, there is no Cost Object assigned to your sales order. Do you use Order reasons in the sales order to determine the cost centre that will be credited for the sale?

If yes, do the following.

1. Reverse the billing document.

2. Assign an order reason to your order

3. Re-run billing.

It should work then...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the requirement 2 from Acces Sequence, but still i am getting an error stating accounting document not generated. i checked in Account determination analysis, there it is showing as Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is inavild

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wheni am saving the billing document system is saying no accounting document is generated and when i am trying to release the billing document it is saying Tax code in procedure TAXINJ is invalid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To resolve the error, you can analyze account determination in the billing document. Process:

Goto T.Code: VF02 & Enter Invoice number

Next (On the top most strip) goto Environment

Next (Select Environment) go to Account determination

Next (In Account Determination) select Revenue Account Determination (first option)

This will list all the condition types in the Billing document & analyze each condition & check for which G/L accounts is not determined.

Possible errors:

1. VKOA not maintained for required combination

Solution: Maintain the combination in VKOA.

2. Account Assignment of Customer / material not maintained in Customer / Material Master (If maintained in combination in VKOA).

Solution:

Option 1 (Standard solution):

step 1: Cancel Billing Document --> Reverse PGI --> cancel Delivery --> Cancel Sales Order

step 2: Maintain Customer master / Material Master correctly.

step 3: Recreate sales Order --> Delivery --> PGI --> Invoicing.

Option 2:

Force the Account Assignment Group of Customer / Material through Debug in change mode of Billing document, which will release Billing Document to Accounting.

3. Account Key not maintained in Pricing Procedure:

Impact: This may create accounting document, but if condition type, which are to be posted to account, but do not have account key maintained in pricing procedure, it will not be post the relevant condition type to G/L account.

From FI Side, you require to check that all the G/L account has been maintained through T.Code: FS00. G/L account being Master data has to be created in each client ot uploaded through LSMW / SCATT / BDC.

In Billing Document in change mode (in the first screen where we enter Billing Document number), on the top most left hand corner, take a dropdown on Billing Document & select Release to accounting. Here you can get the under mentioned possible message:

1. G/L account not found

2. Cost Element not maintained for G/L account.

In both the above cases, FI consultant requires to take corrective action.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

I checked the Account det. analysis in VF02 , there it is showing as Access KOFI not carried out(requirement not fullfiled). i have checked whether requirement has been defined in Access Sequence, there the requirement is maintained as 2.i have checked in FS00 there the G/L account 300002 is maintained.

what should be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

'Error in a/c determination' is the only error u r getting? if yes, double click on it and see the detailed error and inform the same that cld b easy to understand.

cheers,

anil.