cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Reverse PGI for BOM article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

When am trying to cancel a PGI i receive an error asking me to enter the line item.When i check the PGI document it has two new more items which are appearing as this is a BOM. On the sales order level BOM wasn't exploded.Now am unable to reverse this document as it is checking for the new line items in DO which are only apearing after PGI. Appreciate if you could provide valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in which transaction are you?

in which transaction was the goods issue posted?

what is the exact error message (with it number)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posted using vl02n transcation.Tried to reverse it with Vl09.message number for the error is Message no. M7018.

ankurch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

First cancel the billing document through VF11 than post the reversal document through VL09.

Try & revert back!!

Thanks & regards,

Ankur Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing is already cancelled.This error pops up when i am trying to reverse it through vl09. PGI is posted for the outbound delivery document and the component articles appear in my article document though not present in my delivery document.So while at the time of cancellation system is trying to check for the component  articles which is actually not present in my delivery document and thus the error.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate this term "component articles appear in my article document though not present in my delivery document"

if possible share the screen where you can see the component article and delivery screen

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Manish,

As i mentioned this is BOM material.When i am posting the PGI,the article document generated shows two line items extra which are the components of this material.My delivery document is created for one BOM material.But when i check article document generated shows three items updated with the MAP price.Hope this is sufficient for you as i cant share screenshots for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello khan,

As requested see below:

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No changes made.Moreover system wont let you make any changes  to the delivery document once goods issue has been posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JUrgen,

Movement type 317 is triggered for the component artcles in the PGI document.