cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Addon - Unable to get property: ControlKey from CPA cacheControlKey

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to configure Inbound X12 850 scenario. I am using X12 to Idoc processing.

Getting error while trying to access TPM content. Read from Dynamic Headers enabled giving an error Unable to get property: ControlKey from CPA cacheControlKey

If Read from Dynamic Headers enabled is deactivated it is working fine. But I want to use this to control the EDI messages from TPM.

I am also using Functional Profiles for some transformations. Even TPM UDFs also not able to access TPM content. I am getting an exception -    Property: XXXX not found in profile  when trying to access Functional Profile using UDF -  getFunctionalProfileProperty. I maintained functional profile with correct keys.

I am not able to understand what configuration I am missing between TPM and PO runtime.

Channels:

1) FTP sender channel to pick up the file

2) EDI Separator Receiver channel with Read from Dynamic Headers enabled.

No Adapter Modules added to this channel.

3) EDI Separator sender channel

4) IDoc receiver to post the data to ECC

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor

Hi Srinivasu,

I think you want to put your TPMContentAccessModule in the EDI Separator receiver too and refer to the enable.ediAckProfile in the module chain with the true value.  It can be removed on the sender side and we don't have any parameters on the EDI Separator sender side in our system.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Ryan.

I added TPMContentAccessModule in the EDI Separator receiver and removed all the modules from EDI Sep Sender channel. Error still persists.

Are you using  Read from Dynamic Headers option in EDI Sep Receiver channels?

Thanks,

Srini

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasu,

Yes, we are using that option on the receiver side - did you make sure that you had the parameter set to true because it is set to false by default.  Also, I do see other references to this issue where folks disabled that option to get rid of the error.  If the data is missing in the cache as it suggests then you might want to try making elementary changes to the TPM and/or the control keys in the B2B cockpit to see if that helps resolve the issue.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I set the parameter to true in Receiver channel. 

It works fine if I disable the option. But the problem is with entire TPM content. I can't access any data from TPM. I feel like all these issues are related.

I am not even able to access TPM functional profile in Message mappings. It also gives me the content not available error. I think some how TPM content is not available for PO runtime. May be missing some parameter. Not able to understand what I am missing.

Thanks,

Srini

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasu,

Is this a recent installation of the B2B add-on?  What SP level are you running in your system for it?  Also, in the B2B cockpit what do you have for control keys in the EDI content manager for x12?  I do think you have some issue for the cache on the runtime but not sure if there is an installation issue or there might be some other workaround to get the data loaded into the cache such as creating a dummy control key, updating some TPM content or maybe a system restart.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Yes it is a recent installation. This is the first scenario we are trying to implement.

We are at SP level 4. Is there any option to update the cache with TPM data?

Below are the components.

I see the control key is available in B2B Content Manager. All the X12 content seems to be fine in the content manager.

I also added my partners in the control key association.

Thanks,

Srini

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor

Hi Srini,

For those custom control keys 100 & 101 - are you using any custom messages?  If you are just using the standard messages that SAP has provided I would delete those control key associations and just leave the .* for everything.  Then in the TPM settings of the B2B cockpit you can define the different messages/agreements for your partners.  Once you have all of that data created in the TPM you should be able to run the scenarios without any issues.

If you want me to send a couple of screenshots of sample data from our system just let me know and I can give you some idea of basic settings that should work.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

I removed the additional control keys and kept only SAP provided one. Updated TPM settings with Identities, Messages and Agreements. Still getting the same error.

It will be helpful if you can share screen shots from your system. You can send them to my email.

Thanks,

Srini

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Here is a view of an example 850 setup we have with one of our trading partners and some other data regarding control key setup.

Control Key Setup:

Partner Message View:

Partner Agreements View:

Partner 850 Agreement Details:

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

srini_reddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ryan.

This helped me resolve all the other issues except Unable to get property: ControlKey from CPA cacheControlKey.

I am able to read the TPM content in message mappings. Warnings I was getting for TPMContentAccess Module also resolved. In the log I can see TPMContentAccess module identifying the Sender and Receiver parties based on the content of X12 file.

I am not able to understand why I am still getting the Unable to get property: ControlKey from CPA cacheControlKey error even after PO run time can access TPM data.

Regards,

Srini

Answers (0)