cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order released through status profile is not displayed in VL10E.

linojpauljohn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The requirement was to block the sales order (free of charge order) during creation. The same will be released by FI team after review.

I have created a status profile with Blocked and Released status for the object type as "Sales order header" and assigned to sales document type in VOV8.

I have assigned the business transaction for create delivery as "Forbidden" for Blocked status and as "Allowed" for released status.

Assigned an authorisation object for the released status.

The sales order is in blocked status during creation and cannot create delivery in VL01N and delivery can be created in VL01N when the sales order is released (working as expected).

The issue is as below.

1. The blocked sales order is displayed in VL10E.

2.  The released sales order is not displayed in VL10E.

Can anyone hlp on the same.

Reagrds

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about in other transactions like VL* ??

linojpauljohn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

VL10A- Blocked and released orders are displayed

VL10C- Only blocked orders

VL10E- Only blocked orders

VL10G- Blocked and released orders are displayed

VL10H- Only blocked orders

VL10I- Only blocked orders

Regards

John

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check with one sale order which you referred in your initial post and share the outcome.  That is once the sale order is blocked via status profile, is it appearing in all VL*?   Also ensure, no variants are used in any of the transactions.

G. Lakshmipathi

linojpauljohn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sir,

When the sales order is blocked via status profile, it is appearing in all VL* transactions. I hav enot used any variants.

Regards

John

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, you have not set the status profile properly. Once again check in sale order under status tab what exactly it is showing.

G. Lakshmipathi

linojpauljohn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sir,

In the blocked sales order, the user status is "Blocked" and overall status of the sales order is "Blocked".

Also system will not allow to create delivery in VL01N transaction which i have mentioned initially.

Regards

John

linojpauljohn
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one help me out to solve this issue.

Regards

John