cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Solution Manager 7.2 SP3 - CBTA setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

I configured all steps of Component-Based Test Automation in SOLMAN_SETUP. I have some questions:

1. Step 2: Configure SAP Solution Manager

• register CBTA as external tool

Can you confirm if I correctly recorded or wrong?

2. I configured settings in SPRO IMG "Configure System Under Test"

Next, I create the CBTA Test Configuration from Z Solution. I selected test profile. Next I must assigned "Logical Component Group". But I have no results.

Thank you for helping to understand the new functionality for me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry, in the first image check all the four boxes, I can see that the RFC that you put in your SUT is not the TST_<SID>_CLNT<Client> that you need to create with an user that has some specific roles in the System Under Test, at least that is the way it works in 7.1 SP12. When you created your SDC "ZERP" it has assigned the LOGIN or the TRUSTED RFC to the Testing Sysytem?

Greetings,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Paul.

I would like to understand the settings on the system SM 7.2.

Test RFC is OK. I also tried to use TRUSTED RFC. All the four boxes of Solution has the same settings.

In SOLMAN_SETUP:

User TST_SMX is in system SM and managed system GR1,  has roles:

ZSAP_CRM_TST_RFC

ZSAP_SM_BPCA_TBOM

ZSAP_SM_S_RFCACL

ZSAP_SM_TCE_RFC

ZSAP_TST_AGENT_RFC

ZSAP_WDA_TST_RFC

I created a new Solution with Logical group component ZSM_SOLUTION. But this error is saved:

Solman_setup STEP 9: Perform Self-Checks

Some settings are not completed yet. But I do not understand what? When I configured CBTA in system SMX, then I will configure for managed system GR1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry when you open your SDC in the landscape tab in the SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN, the Logical Component has the RFC assigned in the Development System?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Paul. SAP SM 7.2 has new methodology of Solution, new terms branch and logical component group. There are no Projects. This is picture of SM Solution: