cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate condition with zero quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a issue a pricing condition that would be much appreciate it if helped.

I have a Z* condition that is only deactivated only when there is quantity attributed to the corresponding item. I understand that quantity is fundamental for pricing calculation however I was wondering how condition PR00 achieves this, as PR00 currently is deactivated as expected with zero quantity.

I noticed that condition PR00 is deactivated when there is zero quantity. My doubt is how may I get my Z* condition to be deactivated with zero quantity just like PR00 is doing?

My objective is to have the Z* condition function just like the PR00 through normal configuration and without any routine.

I noticed PR00 doesnt have any formulas or routines to deactivate the condition.

Any thoughts or hints, it will be much appreciate it.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I noticed that condition PR00 is deactivated when there is zero quantity.

This is a screenshot from IDES, it is not deactivated (or I failed to understand what you mean). Can you post some screenshots to show the deactivated PR00?

Also, you have not mentioned the settings for your Z* - condition - please post a V/06 screenshot of it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have condition ZXXX which is the absolute condition that should make all other conditions deactivated. When I include ZXXX it makes PR00 deactivated regardless if there is quantity or not, as it should. However, I have a condition ZAAA which will only become deactivated after I include a quantity. Before I include quantity, ZAAA continues to be activated. My doubt is how do I make ZAAA inactive regardless of quantity or not, just like PR00. I want by ZAAA to function just like PR00 regarding when to activate and deactivate. I am attempting to do this without any formula, requisite or user-exit. I am attempting to do this just via configuration.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You still did not answer my question about the settings of the condition types and how your pricing procedure is set up.

Is there any particular reason why you are unable to attach screenshots?

V/06 and V/08 screenshots are the bare minimum in such cases, plus a screenshot of order conditions screen as an example, condition exclusion setup is also a good idea.

Usually people, who add well-structured information with screenshots get more views and better quality of replies to their threads.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veselina,

Thank you for your feedback. It is exactly that, I could not attach any pics. I tried but no success..

However, I did figure out the issue. I re-arranged my pricing procedure and it worked. I put ZAAA condition before the ZXXX condition. Therefore ZAAA became deactivated due to subsequent pricing condition as I had desired.

Thank you Veselina, you made me think of the issue having to do with the procedure which it made me look at it with different eyes which in turn helped me resolve the issue.

I think you for that.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Leandro,

Glad to know that you were able achieve your requirement.

But below are couple of my thoughts.

1. Are ZXXX and ZAAA both pricing condition type? i.e, both have B as Condition class?

2. As I understand with your last reply/comment: you wanted ZAAA to get deactivated when ZXXX condition type is triggered.

Requirement was achieved by placing condition type ZAAA before ZXXX in pricing procedure. As I assume-op both have same condition class, SAP system deactivates the first condition type if subsequent condition type with same condition class is triggered.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

3. Please let us know what you meant with statement: "Deactivate condition with zero quantity"

Does it mean that you want condition types to get deactivated when the item quantity is zero, as I understand you can not achieve it with standard SAP however if the item quantity is zero then value of that condition type will be zero i.e., standard SAP system does not calculate price for any condition type until you add a item quantity. System will get the condition record but the price of item will be zero until the quantity is added.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

NK