cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Small truck" problem when transport in QAS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi masters !

My manager asked me to investigate a problem we face in the STMS.

As you will see in the following image, part of transport orders we transferred in QAS does not get the icon of validation but keep the small truck.

The problem is that this status does not change thereafter. I began to look into the TPSTAT table in QAS but I must confess I do not understand this phenomenon.

If someone could give me an answer or help me to find, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,

Arthur.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In addition to above you could have checked out the table named as TPLOG for tranport related status. Also in the transport directory the SLOG & ALOG files. This Truck sign issue has been given to you because if there is a Truck sign showing on that page, it means the transport happening or still in queue. You can also check the matter by running the reports through SE38 like BTCTRNS1, BTCTRNS2 & RTCCTOOL.

Please update your status. If found solution, then I would request you to close this particular Discussion-thread which can really help us saving some time.

Thanks,

Kaushik

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a BASIS person, I would suggest to check out the parameter NO_IMPORT_ALL to 1 to disable all transports again importing, check below.

Thanks,

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Salut Arthur,

Could you:

1. Check tables TRBAT and TRJOB.

2. Check (on the o/s level) for a running "tp" (could be multiple). Is there a running tp that seems to have been running for a very long time ?

3. Check the ALOG and SLOG files for messages.

4. Check DIR_TRANS/tmp to see if there is a .LOC or .LOB file there.

KR,

Amerjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should ask a little help to your basis, sometimes the status is not updated or the request remains pending, the basis usually can reset the status

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to refresh the screen to see if icon changes?

Tcode: STMS_IMPORT --> F5

Regards

Prithviraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bianchi,

What do you mean ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prithviraj,

Yes I did it but there's no changes. This status probleme last for a while

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check the logs on OS.

Goto /usr/sap/trans/tmp directory and check last update log file *.LOB and share the content of the same.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sometimes I've had your problem: some requests remain in "progress" so I always ask to my basis to check them and they have forced or reset the status

I mean it's usually a basis issue, I thought this post was posted in abap forum, perhaps it was my mistake

I'm sorry

Max

sujit_sharma
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Arthur,

I'm not sure if your problem got resloved, in case not then you may try following:

Double click on the Truck icon against your transport request --> It will show the entries --> right click and you will get an option of "Delete". Delete the entries and now try to import that transport again.

Hope this helps you, if it works for one then you can proceed for others too.

Best regards,

Sujit

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

You should show your check of transport's protocols (CTRL+F4 from selected transport in STMS)...

With more details probably you'll have some tips. There's update buffer probably to check.

Hope to help

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I took one transport request for the example:

Everything seems ok...

roberto_vacca2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should see "Import" details.

If it's only a "Icon" problem, (that shouldn't be).

Make sure RDDIMPDP report is running. If don't schedule it. Here's a guide: HOW TO SAP - A STEP BY STEP MANUAL GUIDE WITH SCREEN SHOTS: HOW TO SAP - STMS transport hang with tr...

Hope to help

Bye