Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WD Table Column Resize not working

vinodkumar_thangavel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have created a WD normal table with few columns in DEV system and here i am able to resize the column manually once the list is being populated but when i moved the same changes to Quality system the same is not working, is there any configuration is missing for tables ? , even i have checked with the TRs it is updated in QA system.

Regards,

Vinodkumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Vinod

Ideally it should have worked in quality if it works in Dev and I would suggest to send the TR again by making a dummy change.

They way to make column size resizable is to code using IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS interface

refer the link below and the code mentioned in that.

LR_TABLE_SETTING TYPE REF TO IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS.

DATA LR_COL TYPE REF TO CL_SALV_WD_COLUMN.

LR_COL = LR_CMDL->IF_SALV_WD_COLUMN_SETTINGS~GET_COLUMN( 'PERNR' ).

LR_COL->SET_WIDTH( '70' ) .

LR_TABLE_SETTING->SET_FIXED_TABLE_LAYOUT( ABAP_FALSE ).

Regards

Vinita

vinodkumar_thangavel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita ,

Thanks four your suggestion , the suggestion you gave is for ALV but i have a normal table and i have done with the above settings too, i tried the same for my custom and standard component WDR_TEST_TABLE_BTC too but both are working fine in DEV system but when checking the same in QA system the column dragging is not working.

The below screen shot is from DEV for Standard component (WDR_TEST_TABLE_BTC) which shows the column dragging is working fine

The below screen shot is from QA system for Standard component (WDR_TEST_TABLE_BTC) in which the column dragging is not working working fine

Thanks & Regards,

Vinodkumar.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check if the user has the same authorizations in both the systems in both backend and portal

vinodkumar_thangavel
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried in back end by providing SAP_ALL authorizations , even though it is not working..

Regards,

Vinod.