cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/MM_*; com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException:Parsing an empty source. Root element expected!

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing issue in developing interface.

My scenario is File->XI->ABAP Proxy

I am using same structure for source and target.

Steps:

ESR

Created datatype,msg type,msg mapping(used map selected and substructures which are identical)

created service interfaces for both inbound and outbound

created Operation mapping

In ID

created both sender and receiver CC,Receiver and sender agreement and Interface determination added CS.

In sender CC, adapter type file and transport protocal : NFS , Msg protocal : File content conversion

In receiver CC, adapter type SOAP and Transport protocal as HTTP and Msg protocal as XI3.0

I was getting data into payload from PI moni, the same when I check for in ECC moni I am getting empty payload.

I am getting above mentioned error when I am doing config test in Interface determination.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ryan-Crosby
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that you have not typoed the namespace or message type name in the FCC settings.

Regards,

Ryan Crosby

0 Kudos

all details provided which need to be provided like msg type, name space, record set name and record structure name.

my msg type is

root - mt_data

- details     0:unbounded

- elements

In FCC, I am passing same value as 'details' in both record set name and record structure name.

will that works? do i need to change anything.

0 Kudos

Resolved. Thanks for your  time.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Janu,

Check the test data.

Get the payload from PI moni and check in Moni if its forming valid output.

xavisanse
Active Participant
0 Kudos

maybe the error is in content conversion.