cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS to IDoc via BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, again i am new to the issue BPM.

I have a JMS request where i get some XML-Data which contains two target Messages.

I declared two abstract Message Interfaces which will devide the incoming via folk to two messages. These should be mapped and send to an IDoc. Therefore i have declared an abstract IDoc MI.

So in my graphical overview is the start --> Fork1 with two Receive-Steps concerning the container which contains the MI (Receiver). After this the transformation with the two SourceMsg (MI Receiver) and the target MI of the IDoc. Then the send-step is also filled with my Container-Object containing the IDoc-MI.

what am i doing wrong?! is there an expert who can help me?!

What do i have to do with correlations, do i have to use them?!

br, Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<i>what am i doing wrong?! is there an expert who can help me?!</i>

correct , but check for incoming two receive steps having the correlation active enable or not

<i>What do i have to do with correlations, do i have to use them?!</i>

Yes exactly , you would have to use the correlation for two receive steps .Infist step activate correlation and second step also similar , because , in fork message may come into any of these two receive steps, select both start check box also ,

In correlation container use the correlation variable and select the respective two MI ( incoming msgs) common element.

see the above link refered by Bhavesh

also below links

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/a5/64373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6d/94364296f1b26be10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Chilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well thx!

But i still have the problem with the Correlation because i don't know which kind of message i will get by the JMS-Call. Therefore i made a message mapping with the two expected Source Messages from which i don't know if both will come.

Here i have a problem because while testing the mapping its not properly working because of the from XI given head-structure called Message1 and Message2.

Therefore i thought of using BPM. I configured it according to some Blogs. But i am quite insecure of my work.

While doing the configuration in IB there are several problems for example concerning the InterfaceMapping in the Receiver Determination between BusinessService and the MI_XY_OUTB_ASYNC. It is not deposited for chosing!

Does someone have a step by step solution for using BPM in my scenario?!

br Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jens

I have a similar situation,but i have to go with jdbc connection coz i am with Oracle DB.Now I am struck at,

I am doin a BPM scenario,my case is

i am getting jms request for holiday search (we get like Start date and End date) from the company database.it needs to give the response back to the jms queue.i also need to design <b>error process</b> if the search criteria done by the employer does not exist.

your help would be much appreciated.

if u have resolved ur scenario can u help me on this.

regards

kish

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will certainly have to use Correlation.

Look at the pattern in thsi link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

It is exactly what you want. Just make sure that you are able to narrow down ont he correaltion between your 2 messages.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

no one who can help?!

is this the right approach!?