cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find OData service: /IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING and PFCG role /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are using S/4HANA 1511 version.

we are using one system as an embedded system for both front end and back end for demo on fiori apps.

we are implementing My Inbox - Approve Purchase Order app

We have installed component: UIX01CA1 VERSION 200 and SAP_GWFND release 750.

We couldnt find the below OData Service:

/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING

But we could find the OData service: C_PURCHASEORDER_FS_SRV but while activating it we are getting an ABAP dump.

And, i couldnt find the PFCG roles: /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR(this is a role template and i couldnt find it), SAP_BCR_MM_PO_APPROVE.

Please advise.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

First, you have to create a specific system alias for approval apps;

Then, in Activate & Maintain Services search /IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING but using the system alias for approval apps, not LOCAL.

/IWPGW/RT_WF_USR is a role template, you have to create a new role and in Authorization tab choose Change Authorizations.

Unbale to find /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR in frontend / i... | SCN

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply!

I did mentioned that this role: /IWPGW/RT_WF_USR should be ideally present as a role template.

However, i couldnt find this role in the template roles present in our S4HANA system.

So i am just wondering what would be the reason?

Can you please advise?

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi again!

/IWPGW/RT_WF_USR is related with the component IW_PGW, you see the relationship?

*Front-end Component

This component is important for approval apps, if you do not install this component maybe the role dont exist.

The same happens with the roles (for example; SAP_BCR_MM_PO_APPROVE), if you dont install the specific components, the role dont exist.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan

Thanks for your reply!

We have installed the required components, IW_PGW on SP 8.

We are trying to install this app: My Inbox: Approve Purchase Order.

we are missing with the role: SAP_BCR_MM_PO_APPROVE.

can you please let me know if we are missing with any other information?

Thanks

juancarlos_camachogarduo
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!

Well, i´ve seen the Fiori Apps Library to check the requirements and it seems that you meet all.

I can advise upgrade UIX01CA1 200 to the last Support Package, 003, and see what happens.

But i have the doubt, that role is a back end role, so maybe it is related with a back end component.

Try to upgrade UIX01CA1 200, and share a Software Component Version & Installed Product Version Screens.

Regards!

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING is in the frontend server i.e. your Gateway server.

Most of your OData services are in the backend server... this is one of the few exceptions.

For other "missing" OData services... often it's just a typo in the Fiori apps library doco. Try searching for some part of the service name using the Add Service option in transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE in your Gateway system.  Once you have the correct name you can use the Task List to activate it as usual.

Rgds,

Jocelyn