Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script - Label Printing Issue

prabu_kailasam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement.

When we do label printing in our project for PUTAWAY label, we use standard text in SAP script.

Standard Text : ZPRINT_300DPI which is hardcoded in the SAP script and this is printing fine in zebra printer.

When they re-print the same, it will go to MOBILE printer and not ZEBRA printer.

Mobile printer should be 200 DPI and we have a separate standard text ZPRINT_200DPI.

Now the requirement says that, based on the user printer settings, I need to pass either 300 or 200 DPI standard texts.

Is this possible. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_schnell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prabu,

I think this is the wrong forum for your question. It seems that a better forum for SAP Script, which has nothing to do with scripting languages, is in ABAP Development e.g. like this.

Cheers

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, if you need your output to be dynamic, then your SAPScript also should be dynamic, isn't it? So, avoid hardcoding the text name in your SAPScript.

Thanks,

Juwin

prabu_kailasam2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan/Juwin,

Thanks for the inputs.

Yes.. It is dynamic. Initially, in the discussion i was told that based on the printer, standard text has to be changed dynamically to print.

That's why i raised this question. Now, i could table to get the printer name before i decide the standard text.

So, i have wrote the SAP script to trigger the standard text based on the printer name.

Thanks for the help and my issue is solved now.

Regards,

Prabu