cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results of analysis - summary not displaying Performance Indicators

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious but regardless whether I use, for example, an Auto Classification or Auto Clustering algorithm, when viewing the result of the analysis and the "Summary" section, information regarding "Performance Indicators" does not display. This is using Expert Analytics

The sections that the Algorithm Summary displays are:

Overview

Target

then for the Auto Clustering algorithm, the next section to display is the "Clusters Profile".

This is using SAP Predictive Analytics 3.0 (desktop) on windows 7 with R-3.2.5.

Any help with why this is would be much appreciated.

Thanks

/Magnus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Magnus, can you please attach a screenshot? I think it you attach a model statistics node you should be able to see them, could you please try?

Thanks

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.

I was just looking at one of the SAP videos on the subject and clicking the Algorithm Summary when viewing the Results show the Performance Indicators without any Model Statistics node being added. This is what I see when I use, for example, Auto Clustering.

Running the model, clicking the Results tab followed by Algorithm Summary

If I watch any of the SAP videos, following the Overview and the Target headers, there is a header called "Performance Indicators" under which the Predictive Power and Predictive Confidence is shown (following that, the "Clusters Profile" header and sub-headers display).

As you can see from the above screenshot, the Performance Indicators header is missing from the algorithm summary when I use the same model (granted the video I'm watching is for SAP PA 2.0 but I wouldn't have thought that to make a difference as the performance indicators seems such important information).

Link to the video as per below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3lQ49UNNTM

Thank you for your kind help.

/Magnu

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Magnus, did you use a target variable for your clustering algorithm? (just double-checking)

Thanks & regards

Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antoine,

I do have a target variable, please see screenshot below

Kind regards

/Magnus

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Magnus, this looks like a defect in the product. I will follow-up with Expert Analytics product manager. Would it be possible for you to log a ticket with SAP support? Thanks & regards, Antoine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help and for confirming Antoine, will make sure to log it next week.

/Magnus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted to post an update as I've heard back regarding the ticket that was logged. Antoine was spot on but it's not just that the performance indicators are available in the model statistics node - it's that they are now "only" available in the model statistics node and no longer under the algorithm summary (in the result view). Might be worthwhile updating the videos to reflect this to help noobs such as myself

achab
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Magnus for the update - my bad for missing this in the first place.

Answers (0)