cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lumira Story not running in BI lauchpad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have BO edge 4.1 Sp5. Recently we installed SAP Lumira server 1.31 BI add on and it installed successfully. We are using Lumira Desktop 1.31. When we try to run a story from BI Launchpad, it does not run. It just keeps on initializing. Are there any Post Installation steps for Lumira server BI Add on. I looked at the this post https://scn.sap.com/thread/3820880

but did not help us.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your server running on Windows - see the PAM for 1.31 at https://support.sap.com/content/dam/library/ssp/infopages/pam-essentials/TIP/SAP%20Lumira/SAPLD_PAM....

Does the user have the security to view the Lumira document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy

I did looked at the PAM and the Server is running on Windows 2008 R2.

We have the same issue when we installed the Design Studio 1.6. After installation the dashboards were not running in BI launchpad. Upon looking we found there are few more steps that we need to do in CMC post installation. After that we were able to run the dashboards in BI launchpad.

My doubt : Is this true for Lumira server also ?

Thanks for the quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Small Update :

I just Remote logged in to the actual BO server box and Opened BI lauchpad over there and was able to run the Lumira Story in IE 11

But the same I can not do from my machine or any other user machine.

No idea what the client machines are missing.

Thanks

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure your machine is using either IE 11 or Chrome - please try both.

Logging the Lumira server may not be a bad idea. See KBA 1594032 - How to enable logging in Business Intelligence Platform 4.x

If you need help with the log file, please create a phone incident with SAP support.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer Product Support

Follow us on Twitter (#SAPLumira)

Got Enhancement ideas? Use the SAP Idea Place 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

varunanand
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nameesh,

You would want to check the steps in

Thank you,