cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is ServiceAvailabilityIFLMAP in HCI ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I found an iFlow in HCI called ServiceAvailabilityIFLMAP which have always the status FAILED, it seems that it's delivered by SAP with the tenant. Does any one have any idea about it's role ? Can I just undeploy it ?

Thanks.
Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your replies.

To be able to see the iFlow, I used Eclipse to import it from the tenant.Please find bellow some screenshots.

In the deployed Artifacts I found credentials for : ServiceAvailability. Which are used to access an FTP server and generate an XML file.

Kind regards.

Mohamed.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is  a custom Integration Flow.Do check the Deployed user and time and then see which user this is. Also - look at the DataStore Select Step and see which Datastore is being access and how this was created.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's custom and it was created back in January 2016 by a C user.

The problem is that it fails when trying to connect to the FTP server, it's trying to access using port number 22.

I think it could be related to authorizations from SAP side or a problem with the known_hosts keys...

In your opinion, can I just undeploy it ? or should I open a SAP ticket to check this issue with SAP Support ?

Thanks.

Regrads.

Mohamed.

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amin,

From the screenshot I can see you have wrongly configured splitter.

1)Namespace mapping[ xmlns:ns2="http://sap.com/it/op/reporting/avaialability" ] needs to be updated in Runtime Configuration of your IFLow not in the XPATH of splitter

2) If you are fetching the values from Datastore ( may be populated by other IFLOw) visibility of the Datastore should be global where you are writing the data initially.

3) if you want to check the connectivity for SFTP follow below blog.

Cross check above points and try to deploy it.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

1 - I didn't change any value, the Namespace mapping is the one set by default.

2 - Yes it is global

3 - I tried to test but I get always auth fail

Regrads.

Mohamed Amine.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would suggest you check which SFTP Server you are connecting to? Is this a SAP SFTP Server? Also try tracing which user is deployed it and understand why it was deployed etc.

I would also try to see how to fix the error rather than undeploy the same, but then it obviously depends whether this is non production tenant or Production Tenant of your HCI..

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed.

Cross check once public key or username/password [ Security artifact ] deployed correctly on your tenant which is used to connect to SFTP Server.

If nothing works out please reach out to SAP..

Thanks & Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amine,

it is a custom iFlow created by SAP and checks the availability of the log service

Best Regards.

Hind Slama

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am curious as well as I do not see this Flow. It could be a case wherein only when it fails it gets displayed in the Deployed Artifacts? As Sriprasad asked it would be great if you can share a screenshot of this as I dont see this on my tenant and I have all authorizations

Regards

Bhavesh

Sriprasadsbhat
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

Could you please share the screenshot where you are able to see the IFLow .Also could you please let us know which SAP HCI edition you are using( Since the tenant which we are using is not allowing me to view those IFlows...may be authorization issue)

I tried searching for the same flow unfortunately unable to get it.But noticed something in Task View about the same.

• Its an scheduled IFlow/Job in the back end by sap to monitor the SAP HCI tenant availability( May be checking availability of SAP HCI node ).
  • It Executes with below parameter "Starting of job execution with parameters {tenantId=zzzzzzzz, taskLogWriter=TaskLogWriter{namespace:DEFAULT,correlationId:62734dac-67da-435e-83ba-e785e5caa459, taskId: YYYYYYYY-3c76-4c3c-KKKK-99413e9cda77}, startDate=null, datastoreName=service_availability, availabilityReportPeriod=MONTHLY,

nextAvailabilityReportBeginDate=null} on node XXXXX.XXXXX.XX.sap.biz"

• If you are able to view the IFlow then you must be able to view the datastore with name service_availability.
  • From my understanding perspective its system health check kind of job running in background which is later used by SAP for log or reporting perspective.

You can view these logs in Task View and Task Trace.

Regards,

Sriprasad Shivaram Bhat