please help me out

Discussion subject title was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my system there is no copy requirement 101 for orders. There is a data transfer routine 101, but it is for a completely different purpose.

In LV60A003 (this is the include for routine 003) there is a check for billing block and billing status for the delivery, the developer even added some comments.

I am unable to comprehend your question. Probably it will be a good idea to ask a friend for help with the translation and rephrase your post, so that non-native English speakers can understand what you are asking.

former_member584050
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Veselina,

Thanks for prompt reply ,

Typo mistake happened in previous post.

Post has been edited and reposted see ones, and i dint understand what you said regarding 003 copy requirement even i checked delivery types i dint find billing block option over there.

Copy requirement 101 in VTLA checks

1.Shipping point

2.Delivery status

*I can say 101 in VTLA checks shipping point but i need meaning of that statement.

Copy requirement 003 checks in VTFL

1.Billing block

2.billing status

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is a screenshot of part of the code in LV60A003 with billing block and billing status checks:

Go to SE11 and look what LIKP-FAKSK and VBUK-FKSTK means and what values they can have.

In general, sy-subrc different from zero means the check is not successful and that you cannot copy whatever you are trying to add in the document.

The perform statements here are just to manage the messages during document creation.

For VTLA - include FV50B101 (routine 101):

The developer even left comments in English where the checks are performed and what they do.

What is there that you have difficulty understanding?

If you are not comfortable with reading code, here is a hint: many ABAPers can be bribed with coffee, beer, snacks etc. and explain some of the basics to you, if you ask them nicely.

Still, if you are planning to work in the SD area, it is a good idea to check if your company organizes internal trainings for ABAP and sign up or start reading on your own - SD is userexit land and you need at least to be able to read and understand the code.