cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block at header level - Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a sales order with delivery block 'Z1' at header level.

The delivery block code 'Z1'  should only block automatic deliveries and allow me to create the delivery manually. But still, I couldnt deliver my sales order.

Here is the customizing of my delivery block:

Picking block = 'X'

Goods Issue Block = 'X'

Dlv.due list block = 'X'

Can you please let me know if there is an error in my customzing?

Best regards;

Fadoua

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are following possibility for failure of delivery related to Sales order.

1. Check the value of stock in the plant from the T-code MMBE.

2. If value is okay then you should check for completeness the order as well for Delivery Block. If any delivery block is there then you can remove those.

3. If above three are not the root cause of your problem then check whether you are making a sales order in MTO scenario. If so then you need to post the stock for the particular type of sales order in MB1C t-code.

4.If not then may the materials are mapped to other sales order which are actually confirmed.When the delivery are confirmed on scheduled line dates then also the value of the stock is unaffected.

Regards,

Ganapathi Raman P

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this issue sorted out Fadou?

Message was edited by: SAURABH GHULE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you try to unblock SO through tx VKM3 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What I need to understand, is why I can't deliver my sales order.

My understanding is that if my Delivery block is customized with Dlv.due list block = 'X', it means Automatic deliveries are blocked, but I still can process the deliveries manually.

Am I wrong?

Best regards;

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you display the screen shot of your config and the error msg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My customizing is done here: SPRO > Logistics Execution >Shipping > Deliveries > Define Reasons for Blocking in Shipping >  Deliveries: Blocking Reasons/Criteria

My code ZZ is configured like this:

And the error I'm getting is here:

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, that Delivery Due List block should work for you.  Not sure whether this issue is there for all other sale order types.  If so, try to test in debug mode and check why system is validating the Delivery Block wrongly.  Still if you face any issue, better raise an OSS message and dont forget to share SAP's feedback.

G. Lakshmipathi

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally a delivery block will be effective based on the activation of this flag Vs Sales order creation time.

May be this order is created when delivery block is active at Order while defining delivery blocks-Later removed.As per SAP standard-you have to remove delivery block manually in this case..

Create a new order now & try..

Pl update..

Phanikumar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fafoua,

I tried to replicate your scenario in my Sandbox server and indeed it is not allowing to create Delivery manually.

The F1 Help clearly says automatic delivery creation would be blocked by manual will be allowed.

But in my case I am getting error message - VL048, whereas in your case it is VL461.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new sales order, still the same issue.

Best regards;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

In the log, the message displayed is VL048, and when you click to see details it's the VL461.

In my sandbox, I tried to empty all the flags of my Delivery block, then I created a sales order with the same blocking and I still have the same message.

Best regards;

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The delivery block code 'Z1' 

In your initial post, you mentioned as Z1 delivery block whereas, the screen shot shows ZZ.  Ensure that you were testing with the right delivery block.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I changed the Z1 to ZZ. Sorry for the confusion.

Fadoua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to deliver the sales order, I'm blocked by the following message:

'Sales order is blocked for delivery: '

former_member209900
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you provide the error screen shot for better understanding

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the issue you were facing when it is created manually??