Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Job Linkage to Alert Rule

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to trigger alerts for some special scenarios to a different email id than all other alerts.

Means, I want to send some specific alerts to a mailbox(AAA) and all other alerts to different mailbox(BBB).

If I create two alert jobs JOB1(AAA) and JOB2(BBB), how can i customize the same with the two alert rules created in ID part, i.e ALERT_RULE1(related to AAA) and ALERT_RULE2(related to BBB).

Is it possible to correlate the alert job and alert rule by any means? As I cannot see the option of adding the alert rule while creating alert jobs.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

you need to add another alert consumer

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/30/9a1d0bd0ec4ec3a7542ae346d025ec/content.htm    

define the different alert consumers to the alert rules you created in Integration Directory > rule > extended > consumers

rule1 > consumer1

rule2 > consumer2

now you can create different alertConsumer jobs , with different consumers in the parameters.

for ex, if rule1 gets triggered, it will push the exception to consumer1 and alertconsumer1 job will pick the alerts from queue and send alert to email1.

if rule2 gets triggered, it will push the exception to consumer2 and alertconsumer2 job will send the alert to email2.

Answers (0)