cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason for Movement Mandatory off QA11 350 Movement

0 Kudos

Hi All

We would like to make 350 QI to blocked mandatory to put in a reason code. We have gone to OMJJ and input GRUND as required and input the reason codes as required. So we have got it that if we go to the stock posting tab and post the stock to blocked there that it will make a pop up to input reason code. We know the users will forget this and just go straight to usage decision rejected. This then in turns always picks the first reason code is there anything we can do to make it that they actually have to select from the list of reason codes when making a UD rejected?

Could we use like some follow up action or anything?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might be better off using a user exit when the UD is saved to verify that a reason code has been selected under certain conditions.  If no reason is selected force the user back to the UD.

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sinead,

Kindly clarify if that's a open ended question, or a thought or a proposition against which you wish us to confirm... as I am confused. I think, Follow-up Action could work here too for cases, where you need fixed value 'reason code' to be updated. Else, if you need any dynamic code based on user input, then I think before executing commit statement, there should be some enhancement to get this input. In this case Follow-up action may not work too, but please check with your ABAP team.

If you are looking for any enhancement during UD to populate such a condition, you may explore the below exits with your ABAP colleague -

QEVA0004  Exit for changing information line in usage decision header

QEVA0005  User subscreen for displaying add. data for usage decision

All these exits are available in a wonderful document - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45085

Thanks,

Arijit