cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP OPI Business scenario Correlation not updating

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We had recently upgraded our HANA system 1.00.102.02.1446663129 and installed the OPI plugin Details of Hana Studio (64 bit) and OPI plugin version in the Pic

Attached,

A business scenario was deployed successfully,

When the underlying BPM were initiated, those are not getting reflected, even though the data is replicated by SLT to the BPEM event tables and the correlation job is running every 5 min

The job log  also indicates success, any Ideas of clues what the issue would be??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Usman,

There are couple of things :

1. Do you have only single process participant i.e. BPM ? If no then have you defined correlation condition between different process participants

2. Have you defined start and end of the Business Scenario properties ? If yes, then are the events that define the start business scenario occurred in the backend system ?

3. Have you defined the correlation start time window in Business scenario ? If yes, then all the process that start after that start time window will be considered for correlation.

Information: You can check *_EVT table, of your scenario in SYS_PROCESS_VISIBILITY schema. After correlation runs - this table is updated.

Regards,
Archana

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for the response, but I think I was able to Identify the root cause, which being the time stamp tranformation.

I manually updated the Events table by tranforming the time stamp , and  I could see the result in Space.me

Event though in SLT the transformation procedure is enabled, it is not performing the transformation of Time-stamp as mentioned in section 7.1 of the installation doc.

Do you think I have to raise and OSS message for this, or , is there any other way eg: custom procedure to perform this transformation in HANA..

Your inputs pls??..

I have a customer demo shortly and quick solution is required ..

Thanks,

Regards,

Iqbal

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ok good, that you figured out yourself.

If the transformation is applied and still the dates are not transformation then please raise an issue. BTW which SLT server your using 1.0 or 2.0 ?

0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Below is the Version information

Does the coding in the include differ in the versions of SLT..??

Regards,

Iqbal

Answers (0)