cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry HTML Viewer - Editable pdf

0 Kudos

Hi;

I would like to check, the HTML viewer on Agentry, does it enable the completion of an editable PDF?

Either on iPad or Android.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Hi. We may need clarification what you mean by completion of an editable PDF, what does this statement mean?

The HTML Agentry viewer is a view tool only.  It only lets the user view the content of a HTML based web site. I cannot recall all the features built on HTML viewer but it should support the basics.  All of this differs per device type that you are using.

In SCN you may need to search for Agentry "device type - what is your device: ex: Android" HTML view to see if you get any response to what you what to find out.  I know there is one for Android, iOS and others.

Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

0 Kudos

Hi Mark;

When I say "complete an editable PDF", I am referring to being able to input values on a PDF document that has input accepting text fields.

After filling in this PDF form, I then would like to save it onto the device and then upload it as a document from where it was saved on the device, to then send it to the back end.

I hope this makes it clearer.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

THe HTML view wouldn't not have any control what happens to the PDF File.  If you use the OS browser to open the PDF File are you able to do what you trying?

0 Kudos

Hi Stephen;

Thank you for the response, yes I can complete/fill in a pdf document with input text boxes, via an iOS browser. My challenge with iOS seems to be the fact that I cannot then save the document to the device folders.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo

Message was edited by: Sizo Ndlovu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not able to save the fill out document using Safari, then you will surely not be able to do it with the HTML Viewer in Agentry.