cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded Same View In Different Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, i want to ask if i embedded another view into another view set from another application, what happen with the plug (inbound and outbound) ? When i embedded this views, the plug from previous application still exist so it's oke if i delete this plug when i developed another application ? or they must connected again like previous application (because the link is dissapear when i embed this view into another application) ? Thank you.

Regards,

Satria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satria,

Actually, nothing happens because it's impossible to share just view between 2 components.

You may only re-use complete components and their external interfaces defined via Interface Controller and pair(s) of Window + InterfaceViewController.

VS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sarita,

If you delete any plug it will not work because the link wont be there.

Regards

Bala

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saritha

You can copy a view from one Component and if you paste in some other application using embet existing view Some of the things will be retain as it is like Context of the view,UI Elements etc.But the dependent things like required Controller ,navigations and Context mappings will be lost.So you have to redefine all the things required to execute the application .

Thanks and regards

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

embed a view from another view meaning , you copy a view from another aplication and paste it in the current application?

you have to make use of resuability if you want to make use of a view again..

if you copy the view and paste the view in another application , u may get seratin errors because of dependecies..if yoy are able to find out those dependencies and sort it out, you can use the view in another application

AM