Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to integrate Vendors and Customers in S/4 HANA

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

I’m working on S/4 HANA system (1511 FPS02) and I would like implement some master data interface from external system to SAP.

In detail we need import Vendors and Customers. Before S/4 HANA we used iDoc DEBMAS and CREMAS for this scope.

Reading some documents I saw these 2 iDocs are still available starting from S/4 HANA system (1511 FPS02) instead of iDoc BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M, so I tried to use this way.

Unfortunately the DEBMAS have a problem in Business Partner’s creation. Modify is ok. CREMAS too seems work correctly.

We are little bit confused about the standard way for integrate Customer and Vendor from external to S/4 HANA.

Recapping:

• BUPA_INBOUND_MAIN_SAVE_M don’t work. It create the BP but not the Customer and the Vendor.
  • DEBMAS and CREMAS: CREMAS create Vendor and BP but DEBMAS create only Customer (maybe some customizing is missing???).
  • RFC_CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN: it work only for creation and not for modify
  • CVI_EI_INBOUND_MAIN: is not RFC enable

Any suggestions? We are really worry about it because we have many old projects with CREMAS and DEBMAS interfaces and soon we will update the system.

Thanks in advance

Alessandro

Louis-Nicolas
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

we are in the same situaiton where customer & vendors are created & maintained in a legacy system, and need to be replicate in S/4 (1809).

Have you resolve the issue with idoc DEBMAS & CREMAS to generate both customer & supplier data + business partners ?

Many Thanks.

Louis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AP,

can u please check FM FICU_BUPA_DARK_MAINTAIN_INTERN.

is it suited your requirment...

i have use this FM to create/upload customer master data with bp role.

Regards,

Sameer Singh

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Sameer,

thanks for your feedback.

seem this function work only for customers (not for vendor) and it's not RFC.

others suggestions?

best regards

Alessandro

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

anybody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

For Legacy data upload, We are using "FICU_BUPA_DARK_MAINTAIN_INTERN" to upload Customers to SAP..

We are able to create the role 'FLCU01' - Customer.. But not able to create sales area data..

I am passing all the mandatory fields required and the function module also provide me a successful message.. But still the data  I have passed to the function module doesn't actually make to the tables..

Could you please help...

Thanks in advance..

Regards,

Nitesh..