Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement error - collective order

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a collective error,everything runs smoothly , until I've checked the stock on the Semi finished materials. The problem that arise here is that for every semi finished we have a negative stock line (pic1). How we will  fix that?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Probably it happens because you did 261 movement (GI to order) and the material was not previously picked from the stock (using WM Staging) and set in production bin in WM.

To fix the negative stock in 914 storage bin you must process the TR (transfer requirement) already created in LB10 t-code. Since the material was not available to order, when you do the 261 the stock is kept negative and a transfer requirement is created.

So check LB10 t-code for 914 storage type.

Regards.

Gian

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gian,

Thank you for your input,but that's the issue here. All the Transfer Requirement from orders have been already processed and the Transfer Orders confirmed.

But the stock keeps showing that negativity in LS24

Thank you,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, So physically, where are the 30 PC?

As I understand you did the 101 movement and posted the material *1933 in the stock (901 storage type) and the another order try to do the GI from 914 storage type. It happens because the stock should be posted in a specific storage type of wm staging of production.

Considering that you have no stock in this area (it will vary according with your configuration), the system try to do the GI from 914 and it become negative.

So to fix it (only this case). My suggestion is that you do a LT01 or LT10 t-code from 901 to 914.

So considering that physically you have 30 PC of *28654 material (finished good), you just need to fix the stocks according with above.

Regards.

Gian

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,thank you

So I have to make the correction manually? For every semi finished material?

Thank you,

A

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to ask yourself how the material got physically from A to B without a Transfer Order, or on the other side  if you have a TO, then you should look at which storage type and storage bin it got confirmed, as it looks that the information does not match.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it will fix only this order.

If this is not a specific case we must understand the process. I think you do the GI only after pick the material from de stock, correct?

So the process must be done by this way:

1) Confirm the order 650312 for the semi finished production order.

2) Process the LB10 TR to store this material and do the WM Staging for the next order (650326) to perform the picking of semi finished.

Only after the material be available for the last order, you can do the confirmation. So the stock will not be negative.

I think you must review this step before confirm the last order. This problem is very commom when you work with wm staging and semi finished materials.

BR

Gian

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gian,

Sorry for my late reply,but I did what you said,to confirm first the sub-components and after that the final order,but still have stock errors..

I cannot do manually every timeLT06,there are lots of products.

Any other idea will help,

Thanks,

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really? If you did the WM staging for semi finished that is used in the last order the negative stock should not occur because the system will use the stock assigned to the production order in wm.

I think this is the only way to solve it without change your BoM or Routings.

BR

Gian

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

By WM Staging you mean to confirm the last order created until the first one. Right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

WM Staging is after you confirm the semi finished order, you must define a storage bin in where this material will be stored and after that do LP10 again to the main order. This way the system will separate the stock of semi finished and will use it when you confirm the last order.

If you do not want this step (store and separate the semi finished), I think you need to change the BOM and the process, because in this case the semi finished will not be necessary.

BR

Gian