cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - Reanálise de Lotes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá pessoal, estou com o seguinte cenário em QM:

“Nós executamos reteste no caso em que verificamos na primeira análise, que um produto não está dentro das faixas especificadas ou o produto está no limite de especificação. Neste caso o produto passa por um reprocesso e antes da etapa de envase nós temos que executar uma segunda análise do lote. Se esta segunda análise estiver ok, o produto é liberado para envase. O que nós gostaríamos é que o sistema fosse capaz de registrar as duas análises, pois atualmente ele não mantém esta rastreabilidade.”

Fazemos a entrada dos resultados do lote de controle da primeira análise e após o reprocesso criamos um lote de controle na "mão" e informamos os resultados da segunda análise?

O que seria o melhor a fazer?

Agradeço.

Roberto Dattilo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Please, next time try to explain the situation in English, so that most of us can understand your issue and then try helping you quickly.

With the help of Google translator, I understand that you wish to retest the object, in case 1st testing gives a error result. Is that understanding correct? Please can you explain what is the business process you are following now, so that our propositions could be in-line with your business process.

You can try two things -

a) If you are posting GR to create the 1st inspection lot and put UD = R, then the stock will be posted to Blocked stock. You can then activate inspection type 08 and then try MB1B/MvT 349, to move the stock form Blocked to Quality Inspection. Now you can do the 2nd inspection, and if UD = A, then the stock is ported at Unrestricted use, else it is posted back to blocked stock again. This process is driven through the UD process, and can sometimes overwrite the impact of Result recording.

b) If you wish that result recording process, should drive the downstream process, then you can try using freely defined Inspection Point = 100 for your inspection lot. Then you will be able to provide result recording for same inspection lot multiple times, until you get all clear MIC records. ONLY AFTER THAT you proceed ahead with UD process. Normally this is done for in-process inspection with inspection type 03.

Let us know what is your expectation here.

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

First of all, thank you very much for your help.

Yes, I think that you did understand my problem.

I think that the second option is the more applicable. The process is the following:

During the production process are done many inspection until the result is OK, and would like that all the results were recorded, and only after that they proceed ahead with UD process.

Thanks and regards.

Roberto Dattilo

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

That's great news. You can adopt in-process inspection type 03 for your production order, which is linked to inspection point 100 in the routing. Add MIC's to the routing operations and then the process is complete. For more details on how to use in-process inspection, you can refer an wonderful link below -

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-62617

Also you can research a bit more in SCN for more threads on this subject. I am very sure you will get quality information here.

Thanks,

Arijit