cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create individual FFID for each BP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings to all,

We have the parameter settings 4010- FF ID/ROLE Name, based on the settings the system will calculate the FFID.

SAP GRC AC10 we were not having setting FFID role name for separate systems, in GRC AC 10.1 we have got the  option to set the FFID role name for individual systems.

My doubt is I want to create separate FFID for each Business process? how to create it?

Do i need to create the role with the same name in each business process? for FFID so that the system will calculate the persons having the role as a FireFighters?

Please help me to get a clear idea....

Thanks in advance,

ManojRavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

In GRC 10.1 customizing, you can maintain the FFID role names for specific connectors. This allows you to have different FFID role to be assigned to the FFIDs in the target systems. Based on the assigned role the GRC application determines which user is a  FFID. If you choose not to use this option, the application uses the role name specified in the configuration parameter Firefighter ID Role Name 4010 for all plug-in systems.

Suggest you to check for more details.

Best Regards,

Zoltan

Message was edited by: Zoltan Galik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

You can follow a suitable naming convention for creating FFID's for each BP(s) in plug-in systems.

As you are using GRC 10 , assign the same identifier role for all the ID's as maintained in 4010 parameter. GRC 10 does not support FFID role name per connector.

Make sure you provide description to all the ID's using program "GRAC_EAM_MAINTAIN_FFOBJ_DESCR" so that it wll be easy for the users to select the right one.

Regards,

Manju