cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose sender adapter for R/3 to acheive a synchronization data transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As you know, for java single stack , the sender adapter for SAP ECC only has SOAP with XI3.0 or RFC. I have a scenario where it is a synchronization data transfer from SAP ECC to third-party system. How to achieve it? Is there any example?

Thank you for your support in advance.

Many thanks & best regards,

Hubery

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The receiver adapter for third-party system is SOAP. I need to get the status via a filed real-time after SAP ECC submit a request. So this is a synchronization scenario. How to achieve it via aysn-sync bridge?

Thank you for your input in advance.

Many thanks & best regards,

Hubery

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hubrey,

If your sending request to Sync WS and expecting a response, no need of any Bridge as RFC and proxy both support Sync calls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raghuraman, Thank you for your tips, I will test and feedback.

Many thanks &  best regards,

Hubery

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubery,

To send the data from SAP ECC, I would suggest to use IDoc or proxies, based on the availability of standard options for triggering changed record. Or if it is a full extract of data from SAP system, you can write a scheduled report from SAP ECC, which can send out all records from SAP system.

For the receiver side, check with the 3rd party system, to see what kind of interfacing options they support (SOAP, REST, File etc.). Note that IDoc support only async mechanism, so if you want to integrate using that that and the 3rd party only supports synchronous mechanism, you will need to use async-sync bridge modules in receiver channel. Proxy on the other hand supports both async and sync mechanisms.

I would not recommend using RFC, as you will loose on monitoring and error handling capabilities.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hubery,

You can do an async/sync bridge or to do a SOAP lookup to retrieve the data at mapping level ().

The scenario could be proxy to proxy one, and to generate the proxy abap classes for the outbound and the inbound service interface. Your scenario would be a consumer and server proxy in async mode.

Regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inaki since proxy and RFC both supports Sync call do we need a bridge here?I didn't understand the term synchornization.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

As far I understood the scenario Hubery needs to get information from external webservice and to update the data in ECC (proxy receiver then). This update needs to be done a demand from ECC (proxy sender). In this way he need a bridge or to do a SOAP lookup in asyn scenario.

Regards,