Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Credit Management - Oldest of Open Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Request for your help in below:

my Auto credit management is as below:

CCA            RkC     CG      Credit control                                Curr.      Update

1000                Z03      02      Delivery - 60 Days Overdue lim      INR        000015

With Static Check (for Value) - working fine and OldestOpenItm ( Reaction:Error, Days = 60).

Now my customer statement has below transactions (Capture.JPG). As evident the oldest transaction is dated 31.07.2016 which means 36 days overdue/due (overdue if i consider it due immediately) till today. Still In any case system should not fail it in credit management.

I am not able to understand and hence seek help. Since this is a very specific case so I am not able to find anyhelp online/my peers till now.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

What error message you got while saving the sales order. There are two types of error message for your settings.

1) Static Credit Check Limit Exceeded by some amount

2) Oldest Open Items Overdue.

Which one you got.

You may not be able to use the CHECK_CM in SE38 since you have set the Reaction "D" - Error Message. System will not generate Sales Order in this case.

If you would have set the Reaction "C" - Warning Message, then System will generate a Sales Order and you can input the same in CHECK_CM and can identify the root cause for the hold.

Regards,

Ramanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use program CHECK_CM (pass the failing doc#) to see a detailed credit situation for the document. This will tell you why it fails the credit check.

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

You question is quit confusing, and i am not able to understand it properly.

Can you please explain it in detail.

And mean while please the config setting in OVA8 respective to your risk category.

Check whether you have tick on OldestOpenItem and limit mentioned in no of days and you can give C if warning in order and D for error.

If you are considering open orders / open deliveries also for credit check then plz check those options also.

Regards

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Yes I have selected OldestOpenItem  used D (Error) as action and then provided 60 in the box for DayOldestItem.

The issue is that even though the oldest item has document date of 31.07.2016 (36 days due/overdue), system is still blocking/failing this in credit check.

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

I believe this block is not due to oldest open item.

It is due to whether your customer has exceeded the credit limit, or his payment term is due.

Can you share your OVA8 screen for better understanding of your config.

Regards

Parag.