Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formula based price calculation in Sales Order

pranay_suyash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Z-table where a calculation formula is used to calculate prices of different materials based on a price of base material decided by client.

After the material is input in the order, the z-table has to be accessed and the price calculated based on the condition record maintained for the base material (the client will only update the condition record for this material in the system).

Once the price (ZPR0) is calculated, this has to be updated in the condition tab. This is required since the taxes and discount values have to be calculated on this material price based on the pricing procedure.

I am unable to get this calculated price to be updated into the condition tab.

Kindly guide me if there is any user exit which can be used or is there any other way of doing this.

Thanks,

Pranay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Pranay!

As mentioned above, you must allocate a custom condition value routine to ZPR0 in your pricing procedure.

The routine must have code that reads data from the Z table, possibly structures KOMP / KOMK as well (i.e. sales document data). If you want to include the value of another pricing condition in the calculation logic, make sure ZPR0 comes after that one (you could also use subtotals).

Please provide some more details on the issue, if it still persists.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranay,

Are you not using VOFM routines for this purpose? Take a look at Formulas segment; either Condition base value or Condition value will work for you I suppose.