Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Company

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wanted to clarify few of my doubts about cross company sales, could any one help in this?

1. How to handle if sales org is in SAP and production plant or supplying plant is in legacy system?

2. if sales org is in current legacy system and plant is in SAP?

3. Both sales org and plants are in SAP

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement about SAP and other ERP systems where have to go for fields mapping to replicate transaction from other ERP system to SAP system. Better discuss on details with PI consultant.

Refer reply to your queries.

1.You already have sales organization in SAP- Now create new plant codes for production and supply  in SAP.

2. You need to  create new sales organization in SAP and you can use same old plant code which available in SAP, and then go for to create future sales area.

3.Both sales organization and plant  are available in SAP, upon transaction( inbound/outbound) , the transactions data flow among systems. 

Regards,

Biju K

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bijay Kumar Barik wrote:

Better discuss on details with PI consultant.

What does this have to do with PI? It's not even mentioned by OP.

@OP - I'm very much confused by this discussion, it seems everyone is talking about different things... The way I read the original post the reply given by Kivanc seems correct to me. Naturally, we cannot transact in SAP with something that does not exist there. And general intercompany process has been well documented and discussed on SCN numerous times.

But the consequent objection and mentioning of a note that has nothing to do with legacy systems makes me wonder what exactly is "in legacy system" here and why this is a question.

To clarify on Kivanc's post - when we enter the sales orders, we must specify a sales org and a plant. So at least the code must exist in SAP.

I can only suspect what "in legacy system" means that only some part of operations remain in a legacy system as we can't completely separate either SOrg or Plant if we use SAP SD.

You might want to clarify the question and provide more background information before engaging in discussion further. The consequent post does not match the original question, at least the way 2 people so far understood it.

P.S. To refer to the text in a note or another post it's sufficient to insert a link to the source. No need to copy-paste large amounts of text and odd formatting makes reading very difficult btw.

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

For questions #1 and #2;

If either plant or sales organization is missing in SAP, you cannot make sales from SAP, it's that simple. Even if your sales org or plant's ownership is actually in an external interface, this organizational unit must be created in SAP as well. Only after then you can initiate the process. After both your sales org and plant is created in SAP, you should design the integration scenario between legacy system and SAP. Thus, #1 and #2 has both turned out to be #3 as well.

So please read the official documentation of Cross Company process in SAP, which will answer all your questions.

former_member201804
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kivanc,

What you have replied may not be true. As I have reserched and found there is an alternative and it is there and possible very much with standard SAP.

Please see the following:

Document flow:

Case – 1 if sales office is in SAP and plant is in legacy system?

1. Va01àchange the plantàvl02nàVF01 and VF04 for intercompany billing

Batch: SDBILLDL for automatic billing

But we can not use the above cycle instead we should use output type

RDIV  output type and  VF31

Batch is  SD70AV3A or RSNAST00

SAP NOTE no: 63459

Also we should use the report RVIVAUFT in the configuration to create the order related inter company billing

Out put type RDIV

We should use the billing type IVA and IGA which is hard coded in the prog.

So if suppose we are using the ZIVA or ZIGA we must modify the prog RVIVAUFT according ly.

Configuration steps:

1. Define Billing type IVA and IGA if it is not included in the standard SAP.
  2. Matching cancellation billing types should be  IVS and IGS
  3. Billing copy control changes: in VTFA for IVA and IGA between sales order to billing at header and item levels.
  4. 4. Item category B2N with Copying requirement should be 036 which is specifically for the order related intercompany billing which should be changed from 613
  5. 5. Determine the output type settings

RDIV and order related ICB under the general data tab select access to condition and cannot be changed to allow sap erp to use ace seq and prevent manual entry of RDIV into the customer billing documentsThe progrorame for this will be RVIVAUFT and transmission medium is special function.In the partner function of output type PY and the transmission medium is special function

1. Coding the billing User exit as userexit_komkbv3_fill to indicate that intercompany billing is required.
  2. We must populate the field KOMKBV3_CROSS_Com for cross company for intercompany billing without put type RDIVwith the help of ABAP team.

In SE38 we need to insert the code in include RVCOMFZZ.

and for the the case 3, it is a standard cross company process remains same.

Now I need to see how to address Case no: 2.

Regards,

Alex.

The message was instated by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash