cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component URL defined in target mapping does not match the URL retrieved from application index

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am trying to activate some Fiori standard applications on s/4 hana I followed this post ,I am able to view the application tile on launchpad ,when I click on it ,it is either showing fiori default busy indicator or giving different errors ,when I checked on the browser console ,every application gives this same error message I have given an example below :-

Application :Post Outgoing Payments

I have checked all the requirements(ie. roles,software components,odata and SAPUI5 app.)

from: https://fioriappslibrary.hana.ondemand.com/sap/fix/externalViewer/#/detail/Apps('F1612')/S5OP

and they are up to date in the system.

I can see the tile in the launch pad but after clicking its just showing the busy indicator, with following error in the console.

core-min-0.js:92 2016-09-02 17:28:06.253925 Component URL defined in target mapping does not match the URL retrieved from application index. A possible reason is that the component ID is not unique or that a wrong URL has been defined in the target mapping. The URL of the application index is used for further processing.See SAP note 2177717 for more information. - Target mapping URL: /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/sakp_genericui/

Application index URL: /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/sakp_gen_ui_s1/~A33B4ED42354B2F0CA940C9DBBF59446~5 sap.ushell_abap.bootstrap.abap

I am a beginner in Fiori Apps activation , kindly help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayadk,

Well I'm not an expert either but I'd love to share some of my thoughts.

Based on the error message, maybe you can go and check the target mapping in Fiori Launchpad Designer, I've just checked my system it shows as the following, unfortunately I can't test this app for you because our backend odata service need some additional enhancement as we did some table modification in our ERP system. But as you can see the URL doesn't match yours.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I checked the target mapping in fiori admin ,and it is showing the same URL here :

please help.

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you post more information about the unfiltered console error log, is there anything in gateway error log /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG?

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I ran it again just now,and it came on /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG.

Thanks.

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to add these odata services to your gateway system in your gateway with transaction /n/IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE

Just click on "Add Service", select the backend system as system alias (or choose local if you're using embedded installation of Fiori), enter the service name and click on "Get Services", select the desired odata service name and click "Add Selected Service", in the next screen keep the default settings and choose "local object"

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I activated all the services ,the error message on the browser console is still the same but in /iwfnd/error_log ,there is only one error message showing:

can you please tell me what we can do about this.

Thanks.

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinayak,

It's very hard to tell what's the problem based on your last picture, can you share the detailed error log  (choose an entry in /n/IWFND/ERROR_LOG there'll be detailed information) as well as the browser console log? Is there anything in /n/IWBEP/ERROR_LOG at the backend system?

Regards,

Michael